Carles Gil

bose

That 3rd clip - I didn't even notice that during the game.  That is such a good take :o

I'm glad there's a clip of that. I remember watching it at the time and not being quite sure what I'd seen. Not just showboating either, it gets him away from his man. Last player who could do that so calmly? 

That 3rd clip - I didn't even notice that during the game. That is such a good take :o

I'm glad there's a clip of that. I remember watching it at the time and not being quite sure what I'd seen. Not just showboating either, it gets him away from his man. Last player who could do that so calmly?

Ashley Westwood against Newcastle did the exact same thing.

That 3rd clip - I didn't even notice that during the game. That is such a good take :o

Didn't see that game, fair enough, 

One smart move by Lambert was subbing him on with Weimann at the same time, to dampen the pressure of the moment. 

Also so somebody actually makes some runs. Weimann and Gil should start our home games for sure, Gabby is only useful on the break really. 

• Like 1

What an exciting player. It feels rare to type this but I cannot recall a player with such flair that's made such an impression after one sub appearance. If he stays fit and confident then we will see others improve. We looked a different team with him on the pitch.

Didn't see that game, fair enough,

don't get me wrong, im totally excited to see more of a player with real footballing ability at the highest level, as you suggest we haven't seen for a good while in attacking positions. A calm head behind the strikers has been desperately missed for some time.

Westwood has had a fair few sublime touches from high balls. Not to mention his spinning no look reverse volley back flick against Hull.

Â