Carles Gil

bose

I have to say I think Sherwood will get smoked out next season. He's got too many favourites and yes men. If he can't see Gil's talent he should not be managing a club like ASTON VILLA. 

who are these favourites and yes men?

Delph

Benteke

Grealish

It's not only that, but unless we're getting bought out by someone with a lot of cash, we won't have much in the way of transfer funds. Why waste a talent like Gil, lose him for a pittance and then spend the little money we have on another player to take his spot? I'd like to think there is something we don't know about this whole situation, and maybe there is, but on the surface it just doesn't make any sense.

Have a Kleenex chaps, it is what it is

UTV

Classy.

One would have thought this was a Villa forum where people can discuss a Villa player in his thread without being insulted  :unsure:

Jesus, Stefan, in the name of all that is holy give it a rest eh?  We get it.

Anyway while we're all tediously repeating ourselves, does anybody know that he isn't injured?

Have a Kleenex chaps, it is what it is

UTV

Classy.

One would have thought this was a Villa forum where people can discuss a Villa player in his thread without being insulted  :unsure:

Jesus, Stefan, in the name of all that is holy give it a rest eh?  We get it.

Anyway while we're all tediously repeating ourselves, does anybody know that he isn't injured?

Funnily enough, I wouldn't have to make the same damn point over and over again if people weren't so bloody abrasive because people wonder where Gil could be.

Aim your angst at them Martin.

I have to say I think Sherwood will get smoked out next season. He's got too many favourites and yes men. If he can't see Gil's talent he should not be managing a club like ASTON VILLA. 

Bizarre post.

Sure i would have like Gil to have been given a run out but I don't see him day in day out in training like Sherwood does and don't know what has happened between them (could be a personality clash). Sherwood has enough good points in the bag for me to give him the benefit of the doubt over this.

It's disappointing to not see him near the squad, especially in a game like this as you'd be able to test how much he'd listened, but I really hope he's around next year and this is more about rewarding the hardworkers who got you out of the mess (plus some youth exposure)

He's a talent, I don't know what he's like in training but he's the sort of different player we need at the club, and with this new look attack which embraces quick attacking play I simply can't see how he wouldn't find a position, especially over the slow the play, bad touch, asses the situation but never shoot Agbonlahor.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

I'd prefer to be going into the FA Cup with Gil in my side, one of the few players who can match the talent of the Arsenal team. 

Nurse, nurse!!

He's got out of bed again!!

• Like 1

Sherwood's probably scared to play him now in case he does really well and makes Sherwood look a fool for not playing him previously. Manager's can be stubborn like that.

• Like 1

Â