Carles Gil

bose

We stayed up and reached an FA Cup final without this guy playing for a majority of the games since Sherwood came in.

He obviously isn't that good.

That doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

We stayed up and reached an FA Cup final without this guy playing for a majority of the games since Sherwood came in.

That doesn't make sense.

Unlike your nailed on theory.

Really could of done with him today even off the bench, Grealish was playing too safe and Gabby bar a couple of ok runs was bad.  Actually I can think of quite a number of recent games where we could of done with him to help us keep the ball better and open up teams.  How Zogbia is playing over this guy is nuts.

That doesn't make sense.

I know, but I wouldn't call it 'nailed on' as we don't know the whole story but It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

That doesn't make sense.

I know, but I wouldn't call it 'nailed on' as we don't know the whole story but It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Hey don't be harsh on yourself. I'm very impressed you've figured that out.

Sound reasoning.

• Like 1

That doesn't make sense.

Hey don't be harsh on yourself. I'm very impressed you've figured that out.

Thanks, but nothing impressive about it.

Sound reasoning.

He's right though. We managed all that without Ronaldo too, or Messi. They obviously aren't that good either.

And he could very well improve us in conjunction with the way (bar the last 2 games) Sherwood has had us playing.

Everyone saying sherwood knows best. Sometimes managers can get it wrong ya know, Cahill anyone? An managers also get rid of players because of personal reasons.

and sometimes fans get it wrong. He's played for 3 teams so far, barely featured for 2 of them, been let go on the cheap with 1 and likely with us too.

Sherwood just can't fancy him for whatever reason, seems to have been offended by his performance against Stoke. Strange one and an error long term I think as our squad isn't exactly overflowinh with creativity in midfield and those cost money.

Stupid to let him go. Crazy. We were all waxing lyrical, as were all fans of other clubs. Alot of "whos this Carles Gil and how the hell did Aston Villa get him". Maybe didnt have a great game vs. Stoke but the 5/6 very good displays previous gives him the right. We have very few talented players in our squad, to just discard one for an unknown reason is pretty stupid

Â