Carles Gil

bose

If he'd have been injured all this time then something would have been said already.

Why? Because 7 people on the internet have got worked up?

Because when a player suffers a long term injury, it usually gets reported. And I think most people are concerned with the fact that he's not been playing save for the few who for some reason won't question Sherwood no matter what.

It isn't as though Villa fans overrate him based on a few good performances. Tor-Kristian Karlsen called him the best signing of the January window. Guillem Balagué also spoke highly of Gil. The kid can play, and his total absence from the squad boggles my mind.

He's injured.

Not even allowed out to collect his goal of the season award. Adam Johnson plays every week, what the **** did he do??!!

Got injured.

• Like 1

I don't seem to remember reading about Gil being injured for the rest of the season.

He was reported as injured. Maybe move on from Sherwood and take your anger out on the AVFC media department.

The treatment of Gil has been utter madness, he would quite simply improve us with his movement and creativity, two things we really lacked today. I seriously question the managers judgement on this one.

100% agree.

What can N'Zogbia do that Gil can't?

Probably a fair bit seeing that N'Zogbia is fit and Gil is injured.

• Like 1

I don't seem to remember reading about Gil being injured for the rest of the season.

He was reported as injured. Maybe move on from Sherwood and take your anger out on the AVFC media department.

I don't have any anger and going back to your previous post I am able to sleep fine.

.....and he hasn't played at all since.  Still, I bet it was that vile Sherwood who injured him.  I bet he even got himself picked for the opposition U21 team so he could do it himself.  The git.

• Like 4

The treatment of Gil has been utter madness, he would quite simply improve us with his movement and creativity, two things we really lacked today. I seriously question the managers judgement on this one.

100% agree.

Wasn't injured all the time was he? Mostly warming the bench since "Tim Tictac" joined us

100% agree.

Wasn't injured all the time was he? Mostly warming the bench since "Tim Tictac" joined us

It isn't as though Villa fans overrate him based on a few good performances. Tor-Kristian Karlsen called him the best signing of the January window. Guillem Balagué also spoke highly of Gil. The kid can play, and his total absence from the squad boggles my mind.

He's injured.

Not even allowed out to collect his goal of the season award. Adam Johnson plays every week, what the **** did he do??!!

Got injured.

He hasn't been listed as injured for any of the last three games:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/22/aston-villa-burnley-match-preview

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/15/southampton-aston-villa-match-preview

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/08/aston-villa-west-ham-united-match-preview

Â