The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

11 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Evidence ?

watch Man on Fire  and then come back in 2 hours and 27 mins when it finishes  ... ok I'm feeling kind I'll save you the time

Washington's character actually says "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.  "

but it's been widely acknowledged  that Putin never said those words

Edited by tonyh29

yeah the US are being rather revolting as per usual with anything related to immigration. I mean their country being so small and lacking in any space and all...

so much cowardice and ignorance, ironicially  - in large part - the product of a bastardisation of another old religion. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a connection...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Go on Putin, Wipe out this horrible stain on humanity

Is Vladimir Putin really the kind of guy we want to be cheerleading for? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Nope, although given the fact I don't think the comparison with Nazism and ISIS is totally out of line - we worked with Stalin once upon a time to get rid of the greater threat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michelsen said:

In comparison to whom?

Our elected representatives have behaved in an absolutely shameful manner in the past 15yrs, and that's saying nothing about what happened before that. At our best, I fear we are no more than the "cleanest" dirty shirt :(

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rodders said:

yeah the US are being rather revolting as per usual with anything related to immigration. I mean their country being so small and lacking in any space and all...

so much cowardice and ignorance, ironicially  - in large part - the product of a bastardisation of another old religion. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a connection...

Republican presidential season rhetoric doesnt really sync up with the reality of a pretty liberal and open immigratikn policy here. 

I see Donald Trump is continuing his common sense approach to dealing with this delicate situation - following on from his claim that the Paris situation would not have happened if the French adopted common sense gun laws that let everyone carry one all the time, he's now suggesting setting up a database of all muslims living in the US, or even ID cards, so that they can be clearly identified and monitored.

Donald, if you're looking for something more practical, perhaps you could just stick a yellow star on them?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rodders said:

Its not about space, actually, more space might be worse.

A key issue we're seeing with immigration is the immigrants not intergrating or being able to into the local society and cultures.

Â