The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

18 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

Just in response to these poll results. What do we think the numbers would look like if 1000 Brits were asked 'in light of recent terror attacks, do you sympathise with the following statements:'

'All UK mosques should be closed.'

'All Muslims living in Britain should be deported.'

'The entire Middle East should be wiped from the face of the earth.'

I couldn't possibly predict the results, but I imagine they'd worry me.

Pretty good point to be fair, hadn't thought about that... 

2 hours ago, andyh said:

That artilcle in relation to the Turkey fans 'booing'  is really interesting.

And it serves to remind people that what happens in other cultures MAY 'mean' exactly the same as in our culture, its just expressed differently.

Its not always bad, disrespectful, we just don't understand.

Then again, ignorant conclusion jumping is what a lot of us do best !!

Thats just a excuse in my opinion mate. If your human and you dont support terrorism espically when innocent people have been murdered you respect the minutes silence.

Culture has no part in it in my opinion. I like how skysports are trying to twist it to say the Turks were booing the greeks. Complete nonsense it was for the minutes silence

46 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

You dont think that is an extremley stupid question?

We knew it was those evil Turks ..except for when it was those Kurds   

I was trying to be kind by suggesting you were all on some substance rather than just plain stupid

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
Turkey fans boo minutes silence

Heartless vermin

They boo'd as a protest as to why their victims in Ankara didnt recieve any minute silence from anyone, they wernt in anyones thoughts.

Theres alot of hypocrasy going on atm esp on facebook i hear, people asking why muslims are not putting the french flag as their picture. How about a turkey flag? Lebanese flag? Russian flag? Iraqi or syrian flag? Do those lives not matter as much?

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats just a excuse in my opinion mate. If your human and you dont support terrorism espically when innocent people have been murdered you respect the minutes silence.

Culture has no part in it in my opinion. I like how skysports are trying to twist it to say the Turks were booing the greeks. Complete nonsense it was for the minutes silence

So you're saying they have to conform to our cultural way of doing things?

As a general point not aimed at anyone, I think it will be quite some time before 'english football fans' (if we are going for grand stereotypes) can claim any moral high ground on respect.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p038f16q

Antoine Leiris's wife Helene was killed in the attacks in Paris on Friday. After her death, he wrote a defiant, widely-shared letter in which he says he will not give her killers the "gift" of his hatred.  

Antoine appeared on the World at One programme this afternoon to recite his words.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

70 arrested in terror raids in america and some of the arrested are refugess that have claimed were escaping the terror in their homeland. bloody fantastic.

America having such a great record on arresting and detaining the right people, they were probably from Texas.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

70 arrested in terror raids in america and some of the arrested are refugess that have claimed were escaping the terror in their homeland. bloody fantastic.

Its as good as fact terrorists are, an will come over this way. An why the f*** would'nt they? 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Its as good as fact terrorists are, an will come over this way. An why the f*** would'nt they? 

its just so easy for them at the minute. cant stand ones that genuinely want to get away from the terror but once they are here they all of a sudden have memory loss and start hating everything about western culture and democracy.

Just now, Chindie said:

That's a really, really poor comment, IMO.

not really. look i understand why individuals and families want to escape, and i accept that they need help. we are very lucky in this part of the world that we have such a high standard of living so yes we should help those fearing for their lives from religious maniacs. believe it or not there are people who are escaping the terror but when on safer shores are then preaching terror. some radicals will get killed by radicals for funnily enough not being radical enough and not coming from the same sect but some escape it and end up safe here. nowt wrong in what i said, im sure it pisses everyone off.

6 minutes ago, Chindie said:

That's a really, really poor comment, IMO.

just dont believe every radical immigrant has been sent here by isis, so that means they want to escape to a better life BUT start preaching their twisted shit once safe. if thats the case then why not stay with the radicals?

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Still can't find news of this, do u got a link ruge?

2 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

https://www.rt.com/news/322488-nigeria-market-blast-yola/

R.I.P to the victims, Boko Haram have probably killed just as many as ISIS in Africa.

Minutes silence and complete media coverage? I doubt it.

yep another set of ruthless nutters. no threat to the west as of yet although they are now considered part of IS in afica. feel sorry for anyone whos affected by all this.

Â