Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Just now, lexicon said:

Both bollocks tbf. Gabby's stronger, Sinclair's better technically but they're both criminally ineffective. 

I wasn't implying Gabby was good, but at least when he was around Sinclair's age he still had something about him.

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I wasn't implying Gabby was good, but at least when he was around Sinclair's age he still had something about him.

That's true, definitely.

I just saw the moment where he decided not to pass it to Bacuna and **** it up instead.

Jesus wept. 

is he off?

Relegation rivals Swansea City are set to sound out Aston Villa about Scott Sinclair's availability.

The Swans, who remain eight points above Villa after losing at home to fellow strugglers Sunderland this evening, are interested in taking the former favourite back to the Liberty Stadium, according to sources in south Wales.

Sinclair has three-and-a-half years left on the deal he signed when he made his loan move from Manchester City permanent in the summer.

If Swansea feel it's in their best interest to spend their Shelvey money on Sinclair I say let them.

Maybe we can interest you in a side order of Agbonlahor? Hardly run at all in the last couple of years.

recognize-tricks-salesman-and-overcome-t

• Like 3

I wouldn't chance luck in letting him go to any of our relegation rivals. Would be just our luck for him to hit the ground running with them and we just can't take chances like that at the moment imo. End of the season or to another club somewhere else and I am all for it though.

15 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I wouldn't chance luck in letting him go to any of our relegation rivals. Would be just our luck for him to hit the ground running with them and we just can't take chances like that at the moment imo. End of the season or to another club somewhere else and I am all for it though.

I hear what you're saying, but I think he's genuinely too shit to worry about. 

• Like 3

I think in these situations the shit ones are generally those with something to prove in the short term. Probably just paper talk but personally I wouldn't take the chance of letting him go back to swansea unless its in the summer. Or unless they are willing to do a swap with Andre Ayew of course!

On 11/1/2016 at 21:00, KHV said:

FWIW I think Sinclair's best position would up front as part of a proper front two as he is an excellent finisher

Excellent finisher? Have you had a head injury? At least that puts all your midfield bashing into perspective.

Even if he's good for them, he is one of the main culprits of our attacking breaking down time and again - mainly due to his poor decision making. We need to ship him off and if they'll give us even what we paid for him, I'd be delighted.

• Like 2

Â