Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

4 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I think in these situations the shit ones are generally those with something to prove in the short term. Probably just paper talk but personally I wouldn't take the chance of letting him go back to swansea unless its in the summer. Or unless they are willing to do a swap with Andre Ayew of course!

We all said the same after we scrapped him off City's bench. It seems that he cares very little about his football career. As villachris said, not the sort of attitude we need in the Championship. 

If there is any offer, we must take it, like the Gabby's and Nzogbia's of this world, there won't be many opportunities to get rid. 

10 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I think in these situations the shit ones are generally those with something to prove in the short term. Probably just paper talk but personally I wouldn't take the chance of letting him go back to swansea unless its in the summer. Or unless they are willing to do a swap with Andre Ayew of course!

but he was shit at City, West Brom and now Villa. he should have something to prove for us

Nursey seems to think we're getting £2m for him.

Scott Sinclair is ready to quit basement club Aston Villa to rejoin Swansea - just eight months after moving to Villa on a permanent deal.

Versatile attacker Sinclair, 26, has lost his first team place since the arrival of Remi Garde as manager in November.

And the star is wanted back in Wales by his former club Swansea in a £2million switch.

Mirror Sport understands Sinclair is only renting in the Midlands and is keen on a return to Swansea.

The Swans are in the relegation zone themselves but have much better prospects of staying up than lowly Villa, who have accumulated just 12 points this season.

Sinclair is still highly regarded at Swansea after scoring 36 goals for the club in 91 appearances from 2010-2012 before joining City

Clicky

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

easily the worst player in my time of watching Villa

You haven't supported us long then Zat? 

• Like 2

Would be happy enough to see this go through. I've not seen a player hide on a pitch as much as Scott does. I was hoping for so much more but feel that he has already retired from the game in his head. Can't blame him for taking the money but sooner or later the penny will drop and he won't find a team . That said people are still looking at adebyor so it shows the game is full of fools with money.

• Like 1

Probably the best thing for all concerned if he leaves and £2m wouldn't be a bad return on a player who only looks at his feet when on the ball.

He's scored some crucial goals but has never lived up to his potential - I can't for the life of me understand how he ever got a move to ManCiteh - he must have the best agent ever!

Just now, Zatman said:

nearly 30 years and this clown is actually the worst of the worst

What even, Djemba Djemba, Tonev, Balaban, Salifou, Curtis Davies(!), Berson, Helenius - shocking how many were really recent? Also what about Penrice and Cascarino, or are they just massive disappointments (add Collymore to that)?

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

nearly 30 years and this clown is actually the worst of the worst

Nah - Tonev, Sylla, Holt, Dawkins... And that's just the last 4-5 years. Plus Heskey was a donkey.

Edited by alreadyexists

Â