Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Just now, VillaChris said:

Comparing him to a player who Garde announced has no future at the club rather than Adama......?

I'm sorry, you're going to have to explain further. You seem outraged at my comment, but I literally can't understand why. 

Well I implied your comment as Sinclair is shite and shouldn't be playing (which I wholeheartedly agree with) yet then bizarrely suggest N'zogbia as a replacement.

CNZ is a Villa player in name only now, Garde as said as much so I personally ain't going to be wasting any more talking about him as he's been a waste of time for 99% of his time.

I'd rather give support to players like Adama who just needs a decent chance rather than people like CNZ who have had too many chances. 

Ha! Right, now I understand. I'd be annoyed if I thought someone was actually suggesting N'Zogbia too. You completely misunderstand me - I mean it's a mark of how shit Sinclair is that that's how low I rate him, not that N'Zogbia should be starting. Give me some credit . . . 

50 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is going to sound harsh, but I don't really see what he offers that N'Zogbia doesn't offer. 

Agree entirely. They are basically the same player, Sinclair just has more pace.

I used to tolerate him because at least he could beat a man but he looked utterly useless today.

Â