Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 00:44, Bunnski said:

I've seen enough of him now to conclude that he shouldn't be starting games for us, I'm sure like the rest of the squad that his confidence is low but he strikes me as the type who doesn't want to roll his sleeves up and graft, Southampton away he gave up a number of times and didn't track back, one time nearly led to a goal only for hutton made a last ditch block.

I was always of the opinion (still am) that flair players needed a decent run of games to show what they can do. I also was in the corner of giving him a run up front.. Scott has had both of these opportunities and sadly, he hasn't stepped up to the mantle. Its not working for him and now is the time to replace him/try another option. I woulf go as far as to say, I would have preferred Gabby playing the role in recent weeks-Going forward, he's no worse, going the other way, you get more from Gabby.

25 minutes ago, sne said:

I really can't stand Gabby, but i like Sinclair even less.

He's just so weak and incompetent

The fact some (including me) would rather see Gabby in the side really says it all. 

He'd be one of the first I'd get out of the door in the summer.

Yes he did very well for Swansea when he was last down there but back then he wasn't quite a multi-millionaire unless Chelsea or the million loan clubs he was at were paying him 40k a week. He wasn't married to Helen Flanagan back then either.

What I'm trying to say is no chance he'll be as motivated to play well in the championship as last time he was down there, he is set for life with little to prove. I think his "performances" since August tell you all you need to know about his ambitions in Football.

5 hours ago, av1 said:

The fact some (including me) would rather see Gabby in the side really says it all. 

I'd take Gabby over him too , at least Gabby can stand up to a shoulder barge and Gabby can cross the ball something Sinclair as a wide player is awful at

He's one big steaming pile of shit this guy, no brain, no end product and the **** wind could blow him over. He is a complete and utter waste of space and should not play again this season.

The way things are going, we should just play Traore and see if he can develop as a starter, cos Scotty Sinclair isn't offering anything at all.

3 minutes ago, Nabby said:

I'd take Gabby over him too , at least Gabby can stand up to a shoulder barge and Gabby can cross the ball something Sinclair as a wide player is awful at

Really worryingly I would probably take Gabby too.

Â