Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

We was quite Happy to have Roy Keane when he arrived....now he's gone, we don't need one, so  by deduction,if he had of stayed he wouldn't have done anything....sounds like a structure to me.

and we havn't got money for players, but we have got money to do that with. ;)

Scott Marshall has turned around the defence big time since he came in bar that blip for the last two months of last season. Shame we can't attract a striking coach of the same calibre.

In the short term I'm happy to have him as acting assistant or whatever he is.

I also noticed Andy Marshall on the bench yesterday. Has he been there all season or just come back. Is he the goalkeeping coach now or just generally helping out like Given did at the end of last season.

Scott Marshall has turned around the defence big time since he came in bar that blip for the last two months of last season. Shame we can't attract a striking coach of the same calibre.

In the short term I'm happy to have him as acting assistant or whatever he is.

I also noticed Andy Marshall on the bench yesterday. Has he been there all season or just come back. Is he the goalkeeping coach now or just generally helping out like Given did at the end of last season.

Yeah Andy Marshall is one of the goalkeeping coaches now.

Sherwood likes disipline in his squads, wouldn't work here!

Sounds like what we need. Probably slightly less mental that Keane so it could work. I suspect Sherwood will be most club's plan B when choosing a manager so maybe he's looking to get back in as a number 2. Would be a decent choice IMO.

• Like 1

Your evidence that there's no discipline?

ITK?

The way we play 90% of the time. Karsa, Keane, Houllier. The way Lambert seems scared of ever holding players responsible, red cards. Gabby's performances, Lowtons issues, do we need anymore examples. There's either a coaching issue or disipline issue I would say at best its 50/50.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

What was Sherwood's role at Tottenham before being Manager? Director of Football or something, if there's any truth in the rumours maybe he'd come here in that sort of capacity rather than to be an Assistant to Paul.

Your evidence that there's no discipline?

ITK?

Our 42 yellows, 4 reds (1 rescinded) and two fines for failing to control players. Our lack of discipline is appalling and I don't think it can be disputed.

What was Sherwood's role at Tottenham before being Manager? Director of Football or something, if there's any truth in the rumours maybe he'd come here in that sort of capacity rather than to be an Assistant to Paul.

He was working with the academy.

• Like 1

Â