Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

coaches have a big influence....but at the end of the day it has to be in you.....and the clever managers pick up on this, they know which " hearts" to bring in.

We have had a few  " young & hungry" ones join us over the years....but they WAS the real deal, not just a labelled version.....or synthetic attempt to replicate the past.

You have to wonder what the delay is. Things on the pitch arent going well and its been nearly a month since the previous assistant left.

Are candidates being put off by the uncertain future of the owner or is the club blocking any appointment (doubtful)

Clearly Lambert needs some help. But could it be that the club have told him it is either another player or another assistant manager but not both because money is too tight to mention at B6? 

You have to wonder what the delay is. Things on the pitch arent going well and its been nearly a month since the previous assistant left.

Are candidates being put off by the uncertain future of the owner or is the club blocking any appointment (doubtful)

Clearly Lambert needs some help. But could it be that the club have told him it is either another player or another assistant manager but not both because money is too tight to mention at B6? 

Might be the case that nobody is mad enough to come and work here with all thats gone on and is still going on?

I doubt that. There is no multi £million transfer fee involved in hiring an assistant manager and the salary, in the grand scheme of things, would be negligible.

I doubt that. There is no multi £million transfer fee involved in hiring an assistant manager and the salary, in the grand scheme of things, would be negligible.

I dont think anybody wants the job

I can't see him being allowed one just yet. Even though he seems bullet proof he is on thin ice. We have 3 league games where not much is expected but also have a flying Bournemouth. I think losing that will finally kill off any fan support and then we hit games we have to get points from employing a No2 now would be silly as by the end of Feb he could be gone!!

If things weren't bad enough at the moment, you have now got Simply **** Red stuck in my head.

Cheers

• Like 2

I dont think anybody wants the job

It's bad enough being chief idiot, can you imagine just being assistant idiot!

I remember watching a United game and Keane was in the stands, when the video camera picked him out he was all slacked faced but when he noticed he was being filmed he suddenly straightened up his face started staring really intently and chewing his gum with a purpose.

Edited by useless

What's the crack with our new assistant manager? Surely it shoudn't take this long to hire someone?

Its the only thing giving me hope Lambert might not see out the season.

Likewise. Surely if Lambert's job was completely safe he'd want to bring in an assistant ASAP to try and help turn things around? 

Â