Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

Have Clarke on our bench shouting out tips to Irvine, making him second guess himself.

"Are you suuuurrrre you want to bring him on Alan? It's not what I'd have done."

"That's not his best position Alan. What's wrong with you?"

"Oh that's interesting Alan, are you sure that's a good idea?"

I'm sure he'll be doing enough of that to himself!

Just heard that Clarke is going to become Reading's new manager by the end of today, so we can cross that one off the list

Told you it wouldn't be him.

Looks like it'll be the mysterious Latin American striker we're linked with every January.......(teed up nicely for somebody to slot home)

I don't think they'll be one just yet. Lamberts position isn't solid we could easily lose our next 2 then we hit a Xmas period where games come thick and fast so anything is possible. If we are in a decent enough position by mid jan he will be safe and will need one.

Just heard that Clarke is going to become Reading's new manager by the end of today, so we can cross that one off the list

Looks like it'll be the mysterious Latin American striker we're linked with every January.......(teed up nicely for somebody to slot home)

defoe?

Either that or Benni McCarthy.

I'm curious Jamacian Villan , are you born and bred yardie , because although I'm Birmingham born an bred I consider myselk a Tivoli man , when I was in the pen sum a de mans dem called me Jim Brown , not bad for a white man eh .

HAhaha, yes I am born and bred yardi breds, further south though, Spanish Town Rivoli. Been back and forth between JA and Qatar for a number of years though! Lmao not bad at all for a white man(Jim Brown), that's some serious respect!

Â