Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

With Trent coming in and saying its not happening ill quote verbatim what I heard on avtv

"the last time the villa played Blackpool at villa park was a 3-2 win 4 seasons ago under Gerrard houllier, and with that empty assistant seat next to Paul lambert, well, I think were going to see the assistant from that game sitting there pretty soon."

With Trent coming in and saying its not happening ill quote verbatim what I heard on avtv

"the last time the villa played Blackpool at villa park was a 3-2 win 4 seasons ago under Gerrard houllier, and with that empty assistant seat next to Paul lambert, well, I think were going to see the assistant from that game sitting there pretty soon."

Wasn't disputing you heard it/that it was said, I believe it was even though I didn't hear it.

It is rubbish though.

But on the commentary it wasn't Woodward doing the commentary Sunday. I listened to it from my hotel in London. It was a better commentator. Can't remember name but def was not woodward

But on the commentary it wasn't Woodward doing the commentary Sunday. I listened to it from my hotel in London. It was a better commentator. Can't remember name but def was not woodward

A better commentator than woodward you say? Mr Bean maybe!

• Like 1

Who was Blackpool's assistant back then?  :detect:

• Like 1

Who was Blackpool's assistant back then?  :detect:

Ha ha, beat me to it! I was just coming on to say that.

It was actually Steve Thompson who is now assistant manager at Leeds (or a least he was last time they did a headcount).

question-mark-8-xxl.png

What's the delay? Seems strange that Lambert should go this long without an Assistant and no sign of one coming through the door. If Randy did fire Lambert he'd might not bother to hire a replacement if this is anything to go by.

Edited by useless

What's the delay? Seems strange that Lambert should go this long without an Assistant and no sign of one coming through the door. If Randy did fire Lambert he'd might not bother to hire a replacement if this is anything to go by.

Randy probably hasn't even noticed that Keane has gone

• Like 2

Randy probably hasn't even noticed that Keane has gone

In fairness he probably didnt even know he was there in the first place.

• Like 1

Â