Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

On 06/10/2022 at 00:34, Chindie said:

you shouldn't play in a way that isn't logical, you shouldn't make decisions that are illogical in favour of getting lucky.

On 06/10/2022 at 04:07, Seat68 said:

It's **** infuriating as it's hard to beat someone who plays like that. 

Isn’t the idea though that people can’t read you? You play to win, if you are doing things unexpected you are harder to beat. There is always some element of luck as you are waiting on a card to be drawn. 

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Isn’t the idea though that people can’t read you? You play to win, if you are doing things unexpected you are harder to beat. There is always some element of luck as you are waiting on a card to be drawn. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I usually enjoy this thread but can someone PM me when this poker stuff has finished being discussed 

This is worse than a VT match thread. 

I may have to start posting Oasis vids to improve it ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Eastern European women's taste in men... Seems almost like a cultural thing to it like gluttony being a sign of wealth, petit blonde women with balding fat men as if to suggest he does the eating for her

Maybe just stereotyping or those that live in Poland in here think that's a thing too

56 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Eastern European women's taste in men... Seems almost like a cultural thing to it like gluttony being a sign of wealth, petit blonde women with balding fat men as if to suggest he does the eating for her

Don't knock it mate, its my only hope! 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe just stereotyping or those that live in Poland in here think that's a thing too

I call them Mitkos. Large balding men who last went to the gym 20 years ago with tight black t-shirts, ill-fitting jeans and usually a thick gold chain. They're accompanied by an absolute stunning woman 20 years their junior. Treat them like absolute crap as well.

• Like 1

Just now, AVFC_Hitz said:

I call them Mitkos. Large balding men who last went to the gym 20 years ago with tight black t-shirts, ill-fitting jeans and usually a thick gold chain. They're accompanied by an absolute stunning woman 20 years their junior. Treat them like absolute crap as well.

That's the one, you can kind of see the wannabe body builder posture from years gone by under the fat

Â