Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

"Ermm... £30 from Sports Direct luv'.

I'm not a trainers guy, but I was just having a search to see what's so special about these. I get it's not all image and maybe they're super comfortable and long lasting or something, but yeah, £30-40 is what I'd think they cost if I saw a pair of them. To me they look like something they're trying to get rid of in TK Maxx. Definitely something I don't get!

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, mottaloo said:

not-funny-its-not-funny.gif

I'm wearing a pair now!

Obviously, if I went outside, to put the bins out, I'd put some jeans on, but for sitting on my arse, they're not bad. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Had to Google 

Yep, for the others… it’s just a sports drink. However, it’s created by a couple of big Youtubers and they also did an amazing job of making it hard to get hold of.

I’ve seen people selling it on Facebook for £4 and £5 a bottle.

Absolutely ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yep, for the others… it’s just a sports drink. However, it’s created by a couple of big Youtubers and they also did an amazing job of making it hard to get hold of.

Absolutely ridiculous.

So it's essentially water, sweat and sugar

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

Absolutely ridiculous.

I thought they were just frontmen. I think Congo brands owns it. 

I've just mentioned it about Steve Bruce, but I don't get why people work when they don't need to. Especially if its a stressful job that takes it out of you. 

Maybe they enjoy it (great if they do) or perhaps they need to feel wanted/have a purpose, but for me, not having to work is something I aspire to!

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've just mentioned it about Steve Bruce, but I don't get why people work when they don't need to. Especially if its a stressful job that takes it out of you. 

Maybe they enjoy it (great if they do) or perhaps they need to feel wanted/have a purpose, but for me, not having to work is something I aspire to!

For some football managers who stay long in the game I think it's a love for the game. Don't get that feeling with Bruce.

For anyone else I don't know. Im gone as soon as the money allow it.

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Same thing 50 cent did with his bottled water (I believe that's where KSI and Logan Paul got this idea from)

Stuff like this is up there with Ibuprofen at showing just how mental brand power can be. 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Why teenagers have to take the phone into the bathroom with them when they go for a shower

When I do that I'm usually taking dick pics for my only fans account. 👍

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Why teenagers have to take the phone into the bathroom with them when they go for a shower

I guess I’m thirtyfiveteen years old, then. 

• Like 1

Â