Paul Lambert

limpid

I would love to turn the radio on and hear he is gone but since he only signed a new four year deal 6 weeks ago I cannot see him going even if he loses the next 2, 3, 4 or 5.

He will be here at Christmas, New Year and sadly on the day we get relegated. He ain't going anywhere.

Not going to give Lambert pelters for that performance. I've seen us play worse.

The thing that's really worrying is that Spurs looked awful and still won. 

Really? 1 shot on target and your ok with that?Truth is, Spuds were awful and still won

• Like 1

I would love to turn the radio on and hear he is gone but since he only signed a new four year deal 6 weeks ago I cannot see him going even if he loses the next 2, 3, 4 or 5.

He will be here at Christmas, New Year and sadly on the day we get relegated. He ain't going anywhere.

I don't believe he will.

I think he'll be here as long as we're safe.

If we lost the next 3 or 4 then I think that's a situation where he would be sacked.

Lerner wants to stay in the league. That may be the limit of his ambition, but I do think risking that would pull the trigger.

Your wishing!! He will be gone if we lose the next 2, if not it'll be a absolute crime to us fans!

The loss was Bentekes fault.

This is so over simplistic.

Spurs have been awful for weeks and we were unable to do more than score one goal. They mplayed and defended as badly as any side for as long as I can remember.

Also teams do hang on with ten men.

We just can't keep excusing this.

'Top teams'....'no benteke'....now 'ten men'.........it is delusional....with a few exceptions our results have been poor for ages and ages.

We did play better....of course spurs were nearly ahead inside one minute .....but one would expect 'playing better ' as an absolute minimum, seeing as how we had lost 5 !!!

One shot on target again.

Sorry lambo it really really isn't working.

Another side turns round poor form against us.

• Like 3

Â