Paul Lambert

limpid

If we lose due to dire football/formation/tactics Lambert will get the blame along with a handful of players

If we win due to positive football/formation/tactics Lambert will get the plaudits along with a handful of players

It's not hard really

If we lose due to dire football/formation/tactics Lambert will get the blame along with a handful of players

If we win due to positive football/formation/tactics Lambert will get the plaudits along with a handful of players

It's not hard really

What if we draw, or we win / lose but people have differing opinions on whether the tactics were good or not?

only West Ham at 110 x 70 yards have a narrower pitch according to published pitch sizes

http://www.openplay.co.uk/blog/premiership-football-pitch-sizes-2013-2014/

Well, yes, it's certainly published, but when, exactly? And where and when did he get hold of the dimensions of the various pitches? That article is basically a re-write of the 2012/2013 article. The top right hand illustration were uploaded to the site in 2011, so I suspect that the 2012/2013 version may have been a re-write as well.

None of those two blog articles actually mentions the simple fact that the PL board decided, prior to the 2012/2013 season, that all PL pitches must conform to exact UEFA size requirements if not physically impossible - and then the club must have permission from the PL board. Given that all PL clubs are required to register the dimensions prior to a new season, I'd choose to believe the PL handbook facts over any football blog out there.

I wonder what other current and obligatory PL rules and requirements a PL team may choose to ignore without any repercussions.

That said, I don't really believe that a yard more or less really would influence the tactics or the outcome of a match. But would any club take the risk, thereby giving their opponent a reason to protest if they lost the game?

Shhhhhhhhhhh it's the fans fault . Don't worry he's one if the best there is .....

Sarcasm aside it's particularly worrying that again he seemingly is struggling to get his team to play anywhere like what is needed

Rapidly losing patience with lambert and at first I was a big fan, he seems completely clueless of how to play against sides around and under our level, looks like we set-up for every game looking for a nil nil yet when we do concede we look infinitely more threatening when the side go for it, it makes zero sense to me why not just start like this?

We wont beat Cardiff! Close the door on your way out Lambert. When we play well it just seems like lucky tactics. No clue today against a poor West Ham team.

How the F*** can we draw against a team that beats Arsenal 5-1 an then struggle against West Ham. I want answers!!!!

Â