Paul Lambert

limpid

If we aren't safe by the Palace game, I'll start really doubting him, I still think we'll beat Cardiff and will be well clear of relegation.

Awful today, I don't really see what he could have done to prevent their goals though, no excuses though, we were shite. His major **** up was not getting a "No 10" in January, even Hoolahan could have really helped us today.

If we aren't safe by the Palace game, I'll start really doubting him, I still think we'll beat Cardiff and will be well clear of relegation.

Awful today, I don't really see what he could have done to prevent their goals though, no excuses though, we were shite. His major **** up was not getting a "No 10" in January, even Hoolahan could have really helped us today.

Does he control the budget?

There isn't, wasn't, won't be a pot to piss in under Lerner.

How about play the wide game in the first half. No excuses for Lambert today, sorry but no!!!!

• Like 1

A number 10 wouldn't have stopped the goals going in. Keep it at 0-0 and you've got a chance. Bringing in holt was the worse possible signing he could have made. Wrong position, shite player.

For what it is worth, a loss to Cardiff and I will call for his head too.

But I will also say that nobody could do a better job with such a limited budget, the example of progression is Palace and Hull - buying to strengthen.

If he gets a new contract before Albrighton it's a disgrace. Only one of them truly cares about the club, and gives his all. 

I'm sure he will mention how we came back at them after going two down. We did bugger all when tying with them, because Big Sam had better tactics than him. When we went down 2-0 Big Sam still had better tactics than him. West Ham knew they could let us have the ball, because we were never going to score.

If people have problems with Lambert so be it, but blaming him for things that clearly weren't his fault is a bit daft. He clearly tried to bring this number 10 player in, he stated so many times what he wanted and that he'd identified targets. The fact we didn't bring any of these targets in is down to the board.

I actually understand why people may want Lambert gone, but the thing is I honestly don't see where or what we can do better as things stand. If we sacked him today:

Who would we bring in? What would they change? Being as we are stuck with the players we have now, who are nearly all Lambert signings (many of which I see posters on here calling rubbish), what could a new manager do for us?

We need to ride it out to the end of the season, evaluate our position and take it from there. Opening contract talks right now is fine, but I wouldn't finalise anything until the end of the season if I were Randy or Faulkner and that is purely from a business perspective.

• Like 1

How about play the wide game in the first half. No excuses for Lambert today, sorry but no!!!!

Their goals weren't down to tactics, they were poor defensive mistakes, especially the second.

I don't think playing wide would have prevented their goals, maybe we would have been leading, but how Benteke played, I'm not sure that was guaranteed.

We were shit today. No excuses.

• Like 1

Does he control the budget?

There isn't, wasn't, won't be a pot to piss in under Lerner.

Its not all about the budget. We draw against Liverpool. Come back and beat West Brom. Its Tactics, Lambert is very poor Tactically. Should have easily beat this poor west Ham team today. If he set up wide from the start, we could have had the game in our pocket!!

Stop blaming budgets, start admitting, Lambert is  very inept tactically.

• Like 2

Â