Paul Lambert

limpid

Lambert should be sacked. We need the lift a new manager can bring.

Fulham, West Brom, Cardiff, even Sunderland despite all the good form are still in major danger

They also sacked their managers.

West Brom lost 3-1 to Palace, I don't really see how they are in good form.

• Like 1

Bad day at the office. We should have really scored quite a few in the second half.

again why only the second half? why do we only start playing when going two behind. it is crazy, as fans we would take the loss willingly if we had a go from the start and we failed, this constant sitting back is doing my head in.

Move on. Cardiff is a big game now.

Although I believe Lambert to be a poor manager, the grim reality is that we'll be relegated under Lerner's ownership sooner or later anyway, regardless of whether Lambert is in charge or not. 

• Like 1

Bad day at the office. We should have really scored quite a few in the second half.

Quite a few bad days at the office

If we continue to have these "bad days at the office" we will be playing championship football next season

Which i suppose is what we deserve considering we have a championship manager being backed by championship ambition

To be honest today was like normal day at the office which is the worrying thing.

If we continue to have these "bad days at the office" we will be playing championship football next season

Which i suppose is what we deserve considering we have a championship manager being backed by championship ambition

That happens when your the first choice CB pair are injured for a long period, we miss them both badly.

That's what happens when your first choice defender is extremely injury prone and you don't buy backs ups in the transfer window.

That happens when your the first choice CB pair are injured for a long period, we miss them both badly.

That's what happens when your first choice defender is extremely injury prone and you don't buy backs ups in the transfer window.

Yep, the chairman should have backed the manager.

• Like 1

Get out now, useless manager. Unlike some I wasn't blinded by a good performance against Liverpool. We have been shit for 95% of the season and the reason we looked okay at times last season was because we kept having to attack in games anyway due to losing.

All our strikers just stand up front, offer no movement, no link up with the midfield. Awful tactics all season long, depressing it really is. Id rather go down and get a new manager than stick with Lambert and watch this dross for another 3 years.

How is he closer to a new contract than getting the sack? Utter idiots running this club if he gets a new contract.

• Like 3

The defenders are not to blame for our crap attacking, when we have a poor defence then surely the best way to defend is to attack. we sit back and invite teams to attack us, it is pretty obvious we will let a few in.

The main problem is the complete lack of midfield. Lambert is a champions league winning midfielder, you'd think he could assemble one???

The defenders are not to blame for our crap attacking, when we have a poor defence then surely the best way to defend is to attack. we sit back and invite teams to attack us, it is pretty obvious we will let a few in.

The main problem is the complete lack of midfield. Lambert is a champions league winning midfielder, you'd think he could assemble one???

Not on the money Scrooge McLerner gives.

KEA, Westwood and Sylla are complete dog turd though. Limited budget or not, were they the best 3. Dare I say it Bannan is better than all of them

Sorry but i just do not buy this reason, even the lower league teams show better skills in midfield, more passion and seem to know how to play, they do not cost millions so why do our players play so bad.

Why the **** is he being offered a new contract, bore off back to Norwich. Utterly clueless I do a better job on FM with the same budget he has to play with. First thing I did was sell Joe Bennett, Alexsander Tonev and Jordan Bowery, didn't manage to recoup the 6.5m we originally spent on them though  <_<

Edited by Avflife

Â