Paul Lambert

limpid

Because we are almost a whole season in and nothing has changed. Well actually, things have only gone downhill.

And how will being negative help that? Find me a player that has said fans booing and moaning helps their performances.
I think most of us are at the point where we no longer care what the players think because the majority of them have been awful, in conjunction with the 'team' performances on the pitch. So in fact the fans changing their tune will probably mean we get the same outcome as we would have if we had been right behind them. Or we might be treated to a draw. Edited by Tayls

I find it pretty pathetic that some people continue to defend Lambert.

Why pathetic? Can't you handle discussing things like a human adult?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In the case of Lambert, I think they're wrong. I think he should go. But calling somebody pathetic, or a word removed for holding an opinion that differs from your own is childish.

I don't remember calling anyone a 'word removed'. Are you having a senior moment?

Somebody called somebody a word removed. I was making an overarching point. The rest still stands as valid to yourself.

Somebody called somebody a 'word removed' and you decide to have a go at me. Just look at who called somebody a 'word removed' before you start your attack.

The only way he will go, is if he walks, or we do get the new owners.

Otherwise, I am not so sure.

Dodgy, I have to ask. Why the signature? It stinks of "everybody look at me I was right!!" and almost celebrating that fact which is detrimental to our current situation which is a bit, erm, dodgy. Congratulations, you were right. Why gloat about it?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Because we are almost a whole season in and nothing has changed. Well actually, things have only gone downhill.

And how will being negative help that? Find me a player that has said fans booing and moaning helps their performances.

Are we as fans just supposed to do nothing and pretend to be okay with watching a club that should at the least be easily in the top 10 every year play such appalling football due to awful decision making? Let's cheer because we are pretty cack? I don't think so. I've seen us play well twice at home this year, that's a disgrace. We play shit football and lose, what's the point?

I understand what you're saying but wasn't the original point about getting a Lambert out banner not a coordinated booing and moaning session.

And the way things have gone the fans would be well within their rights, imo, to bring such a banner; isn't what protesting is about, trying to bring about a change.

His post match interview is a bit worrying. "game that could gone either way" "really fine margins"

I've given up listening to his interviews. It's the same load of excuses again and again.

Dodgy, I have to ask. Why the signature? It stinks of "everybody look at me I was right!!" which is a bit, erm, dodgy. Congratulations, you were right. Why gloat about it?

I got a lot of shit about that thread, yet everything I said has played out. I'm pissed off we are struggling when it was all there for us to see from months back. My point is that we as fans have been blind to it all and it is about time we start looking at where the mistakes were made - and who is at fault, from Lerner to Faulkner. I'm not clever, I cannot see the future, but I picked out everything wrong and have seen it happen - so why can't Lerner and co? Simple.

• Like 2

I find it pretty pathetic that some people continue to defend Lambert.

Why pathetic? Can't you handle discussing things like a human adult?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In the case of Lambert, I think they're wrong. I think he should go. But calling somebody pathetic, or a word removed for holding an opinion that differs from your own is childish.

I don't remember calling anyone a 'word removed'. Are you having a senior moment?
Somebody called somebody a word removed. I was making an overarching point. The rest still stands as valid to yourself.

Somebody called somebody a 'word removed' and you decide to have a go at me. Just look at who called somebody a 'word removed' before you start your attack.

The rest of my post was aimed squarely at yourself.

Dodgy, I have to ask. Why the signature? It stinks of "everybody look at me I was right!!" which is a bit, erm, dodgy. Congratulations, you were right. Why gloat about it?

I got a lot of shit about that thread, yet everything I said has played out. I'm pissed off we are struggling when it was all there for us to see from months back. My point is that we as fans have been blind to it all and it is about time we start looking at where the mistakes were made - and who is at fault, from Lerner to Faulkner. I'm not clever, I cannot see the future, but I picked out everything wrong and have seen it happen - so why can't Lerner and co? Simple.

Yes and I understand that. But it just screams of congratulating yourself and showing off that you were right. Why does it matter? You know in yourself that you've humbled people so putting it in your signature seems a bit attention seeker-y.

Just a heads up, not being a clearing in the woods  :thumb:

His post match interview is a bit worrying. "game that could gone either way" "really fine margins"

He's absolutely right.

It would be nice if he also realised that the thing that made the difference, that tipped the game one way rather than the other, that put the result one side of that fine margin, was his his inability to see the game moving away from us and making a change before an almost inevitable goal.

"They took their chance and then their keeper has made a good save from Andi towards the end.

Just when I thought this man couldn't be anymore deluded. We were lucky not to be about 3-0 down before they even took the lead.

• Like 1

Yes and I understand that. But it just screams of congratulating yourself and showing off that you were right. Why does it matter? You know in yourself that you've humbled people so putting it in your signature seems a bit attention seeker-y.

Just a heads up, not being a clearing in the woods  :thumb:

I'm just VERY pissed off mate... I read through that and cannot understand how intelligent men in charge of our club couldn't see it but others could. It's insane. How the hell have we got into a position where the club is run by chimps in suits?? Angry!

I had thought If Randy was looking to sell then he would avoid sacking Lambert at all costs but now I'm starting to think that Lambert will be either gone if new owners come in or if not Randy will have concede that he's here for a little longer and has do what he has to do.

Â