Paul Lambert

limpid

I find it pretty pathetic that some people seem more interested in point scoring and getting in sly digs at other fans rather than talking about Lambert.

more booing and negativity is not going to help.

Well, our support at home has been mostly positive so far and has yielded 10+ losses, so it really can't hurt.

Of course it can. It certainly won't help so why do it?

Haha

I find it pretty pathetic that some people continue to defend Lambert.

Why pathetic? Can't you handle discussing things like a human adult?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In the case of Lambert, I think they're wrong. I think he should go. But calling somebody pathetic, or a word removed for holding an opinion that differs from your own is childish.

• Like 3

I find it pretty pathetic that some people seem more interested in point scoring and getting in sly digs at other fans rather than talking about Lambert.

Well, our support at home has been mostly positive so far and has yielded 10+ losses, so it really can't hurt.

Haha

If you're not willing to respond to my posts with anything more than faux-laughs then please don't respond to them at all.

Who is actually defending Lambert here?

This is what I was getting at earlier Mantis - what is the point in remaing positive because no matter what we do we are pretty much all of the time left disappointed.

Because it doesn't help. We're pissed off about how terrible home form so why do something that is just going to contribute to that or at the very least not help?

Because we are almost a whole season in and nothing has changed. Well actually, things have only gone downhill.

Pretty much everybody is singing from the same hymn sheet in this thread at the moment. Why continue the digs at people who aren't even there? Wait for 'people to defend Lambert' to happen, then engage them in debate. Rather than causing an unnecessary argument.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 4

Because we are almost a whole season in and nothing has changed. Well actually, things have only gone downhill.

And how will being negative help that? Find me a player that has said fans booing and moaning helps their performances.

The problem isn't that he got it totally wrong today, it is that he has been doing precisely that almost the whole season.

I can't see us picking up another point this season. We may as well bin him now and put Sid in charge, then look for a replacement in the summer.

Anyone still sure we are not going down must have balls of steel.

And that is the point. It is not going to get any better as he is simply not good enough however much money he gets.

Simple fact is we are right in the mix now and I don't think we have the mental strength to get out of it.

(The point being our home performances can't get any worse)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In the case of Lambert, I think they're wrong. I think he should go. But calling somebody pathetic, or a word removed for holding an opinion that differs from your own is childish.

I don't remember calling anyone a 'word removed'. Are you having a senior moment?

Too right. It totally flies in the face of all the facts.

I don't remember calling anyone a 'word removed'. Are you having a senior moment?

Somebody called somebody a word removed. I was making an overarching point. The rest still stands as valid to yourself.

No longer mid table and in a relegation battle as predicted which was the last bastion of defence for Lambert.

We had Benteke to pull us out of this mess the last time and now we have Grant **** Holt. We are in massive trouble now and need a change of manager to give us that lift to push us over the finishing line to safety then giving the new manager time to get rid of the absolute dross hopefully the PREVIOUS MANAGER signed in the summer while signing some decent players who can actually play football.

To show a bit of protest. What's wrong with showing that you're not happy with the way the club is run?

God almighty why are you so apathetic?

Pretty much everybody is singing from the same hymn sheet in this thread at the moment. Why continue the digs at people who aren't even there? Wait for 'people to defend Lambert' to happen, then engage them in debate. Rather than causing an unnecessary argument.

Agreed, and its not 'pathetic' to defend anyone, even if you dont agree with it!

Â