limpid

At least get the feeling we will score. Hope it comes soon.

Well we have failed to score in eight hours of football and we need two to win this game

A win is the minimum i expected from this game and somehow i feel i'm going to be left feeling disappointed yet again

Crikey. What was the maximum you expected? Us to win and Redknapp to be sacked live on SKY at the end of the game?

We need to try something different. Putting in shit crosses and taking a couple of long range shots is not a good attacking performance.

We've had more of the ball but our passing in the final 3rd would make most Sunday league teams embarrassed.

That's been a reasonable performance, they've had one half chance and taken it, we've had half a dozen and taken none of them. Our crossing has been appalling and out fitness is a worry, Weimann and Gabby both took a knock, Vlaar and Benteke haven't played ninety in a while, Lowton and Sanchez haven't played much and I worry we'll tire.

If we score one, I think we'll score three.

• Like 2

We have wasted so many opportunities in key areas! We have actually not played the way the result is going. Sanchez is a TRUE ball winning midfielder, hopefully a change at half time shall see us through. (Knowing Lambert he will wait till it's too late though)

Weimann injured isn't really a loss.

I think he's been the best out of the front three. If Benteke was anywhere near 100% we'd be winning this. Impressed with Sanchez and Lowton can play a good ball. Cleverly has been crap and Westwood not much better.