Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Inspirational, 3 in 3 and 2 absolutely crucial.

We were talking on the coach home about gow much abuse we used to give him after games...and now we're jizzing over him lol.

• Like 2

If he keeps playing like this he'll be a shoe in for the Euros next summer. Can see him and Delph both making the squad on current form.

Never thought I'd say it but, come on Tom, do the decent thing and sign with us!

I honestly think he is integral to our squad for next season.

Players like him would be out of our price range if we had to pay full price for him so we need to do everything we can to get him on a free.

I was thinking this. I'd he doesn't sign, it leaves a huge gap in our midfield.

I think he kind of owes us for pissing about on deadline day and forcing it to be a loan when we had the deal all agreed.

I honestly think he is integral to our squad for next season.

Players like him would be out of our price range if we had to pay full price for him so we need to do everything we can to get him on a free.

I was thinking this. I'd he doesn't sign, it leaves a huge gap in our midfield.

I think he kind of owes us for pissing about on deadline day and forcing it to be a loan when we had the deal all agreed.

You could reverse that and say why should he give us anything the way a good number of supporters treated him! And his performances were purely down to being utilised the wrong way, never gave anything less than 100% though. But ultimately yeah hope he realises us and him are a good match and signs a nice 4/5 year deal.

• Like 1

Any chance of Man U giving him a new contract?

I guess there is but surely they'd be talking about it and wrapping it up now? Assume you can do that with a player you still own even if out on loan?

He looks happy and is playing great football. Why should he leave us? As long as we match any offer he gets I can he staying here.

I think its more of a lifestyle change from the northwest hollyoaks crowd. 

Cleverley and Sinclairs Mrs's won't approve imo.

He looks happy and is playing great football. Why should he leave us? As long as we match any offer he gets I can he staying here.

Don't know about Cleverley but I wouldn't worry about Helen, she is settled here in Sutton she enjoys it here and they are looking to stay providing we stay up of course. Up to you if believe it or not but thought I'd clear it up.

Don't know about Cleverley but I wouldn't worry about Helen, she is settled here in Sutton she enjoys it here and they are looking to stay providing we stay up of course. Up to you if believe it or not but thought I'd clear it up.

Cool, Can you PM me her number so i can double clear it up!  ;)

• Like 1

Â