Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Yeah, I'm praying we get him. We need to stay up for that to happen, but I think he's shown in the last couple of months that he really is an excellent footballer, we look so much more controlled when he's in midfield. 

I am still not convinced. 

Neat and tidy and lots of energy but where is the quality final ball or the running into attacking positions.  For me he is a tidy player who can do so much more but week in week out doesn't impress as much as you feel he should.  He's more aggressive than Westwood but I want to see more nouse and guile from him in the attacking third.

I would have a Dembele over him any day of the week but I doubt we'd get him.

I am still not convinced.

Neat and tidy and lots of energy but where is the quality final ball or the running into attacking positions. For me he is a tidy player who can do so much more but week in week out doesn't impress as much as you feel he should. He's more aggressive than Westwood but I want to see more nouse and guile from him in the attacking third.

I would have a Dembele over him any day of the week but I doubt we'd get him.

I can only assume you didn't watch the game yesterday, where he made some fantastic runs and constantly moved the ball forward into dangerous areas.

yeah his tiredness in 2nd half was for mainly what gave QPR the edge as maybe he wasnt fully fit if carrying an injury

was some really nice interplay between him and Grealish

Â