Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He's been poor, and the system is making it even worse.

Him, Sanchez and Westwood today had no movement in front of them or out wide, so who are they supposed to pass to? One of them should be left out for another striker or Nzogbia/Grealish.

Edited by GeordieVillan

All those people on here who were backing him and saying he's good; Now do you see?

Everyone deserves a chance. Some fail at some clubs and succeed at others. Paul Pogba? Deemed not good enough by one of the greatest managers ever.

In the end... he had his chance and hes shit here too!

Did he deem him not good enough? I thought pogba was highly rated but united were not prepared to match his crazy wage demands before he'd even played for the first team.

think there was a contract dispute and Fergie didnt like his atttude and was 'happy' to see him leave.

Cleverley is made a little bit of a scapegoat by Villa fans. Week after week he steps out on that pitch to give them more ammunition! Seriously though he's about our level. He's certainly not worth the ridiculous figures banded around and if he goes to Everton I'd not care a jot.

He's outperformed by Sanchez, Westwood and Delph consistently. However he's a country mile better than Richardson! If he stays for free then good addition but if any fee is needed I think we could do a lot better. We bought Westwood for £2/3m? That's about his value if he had a few years left on his contract.

Cleverley is made a little bit of a scapegoat by Villa fans. Week after week he steps out on that pitch to give them more ammunition! Seriously though he's about our level. He's certainly not worth the ridiculous figures banded around and if he goes to Everton I'd not care a jot.

He's outperformed by Sanchez, Westwood and Delph consistently. However he's a country mile better than Richardson! If he stays for free then good addition but if any fee is needed I think we could do a lot better. We bought Westwood for £2/3m? That's about his value if he had a few years left on his contract.

I'm better than Richardson and I'm 50 next month!

Cleverley isn't good enough playing like he is but he does have talent however Lambert's not the manager to bring it out though so best he goes to Everton ASAP.

Why is he not dropped?

If the manager had more than 2 braincells to rub together he would see our current system isn't working and would go with 1 less central midfielder and an attacking player instead

Especially against the Leicester B side currently 20th in the table

Â