Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Watch him go to Everton and be a revelation.

I don't see it to be honest. He is mediocre at best IMO.

I agree on the whole, but I don't think our sorry excuse for a system brings out the best in anybody.

Just wondering if Gil could also enable Cleverley to make a better contribution?

-----------------Guzan

Hutton------Okore-------Clark----------Cissokho

-----------------Sanchez

Cleverley------Westwood----------Grealish

-------------------Gil

----------------Benteke

Edited by Richard

Just wondering if Gil could also enable Cleverley to make a better contribution?

-----------------Guzan

-----------------Sanchez

-------------------Gil

----------------Benteke

Taking the keeper and defence as read, I'd go

Cleverley Sanchez Westwood

Gil Delph

Benteke

It's a strange one and really shows where we stand in the eyes of the lazy journo and the lazier reader

We of course have the £7m to spend on him and really want him, neither the figure quoted or that we really want him are probably true, but in not as many words because we are really shit and Martinez has this great brand of football and Everton are a great team, which again based on this season isn't true, he wants to join them instead

The reality is none of us want him, lambert might but I think as a team we have more options in central midfield than Everton do and cleverley is likely to be squeezed out because we've seen first hand that he offers little, we also have different needs when it comes to new players coming in, wages I'd guess would be similar at both clubs, location I'm saying would be a better option for him based on where he's from

But the article is desperately trying to beat us down and big up Everton, which like I said when you consider it's over a player no one rates is pretty hilarious

-----------------Guzan

-----------------Sanchez

-------------------Gil

----------------Benteke

Gil Delph

Benteke

Bit narrow don't you think?

I think we'll see Gil a bit further wide.

-----------------Guzan

-----------------Sanchez

-------------------Gil

----------------Benteke

Gil Delph

Benteke

Bit narrow don't you think?

I think we'll see Gil a bit further wide.

Hmmm On paper or on the pitch there is a total of 3 goals with that selection and all from Benteke. That said with a total of 11 goals all season no formation we could come up with is going to show goals.

I like it as no Weimann or Gabby but remove Westwood and put Bacuna in and I'd like it more. Playing Westwood and Sanchez for me doesn't work so it's one or the other as they are both trying to play the same role.

Maybe I'd go with:

Bacuna, Sanchez, Cleverley, Delph

Gil

Benteke

Â