Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I wonder if they'll be a game where I post he actually had a good game and affected it for us in some way. Highly doubt it.

Praying he goes to Everton, I'll never be more relieved to see a player not join us.

Every passing minute on the pitch feels like Manchester united should be paying us to take this waste of space off there hands. He does nothing, absolutely nothing. He cant tackle, hes passing range is limited to no more than 5 yards and its usually sideways or back and then when he does get into scoring positions he shoots like he has rickets.

• Like 3

A player who has never created or scored goals and made the England team because of the team he played for.

Didn't want to sign for us, only did so because he had been frozen out in Manchester and nobody else wanted him.

It's no surprise he's crap. Not worth the wages, shouldn't be at the club and hopefully won't be after May.

However, he comes across as a bit of a 'confidence' player, so getting on his back may not be the brightest thing to do, no matter how frustrating he or the other people around him are.

• Like 1

A player who has never created or scored goals and made the England team because of the team he played for.

Didn't want to sign for us, only did so because he had been frozen out in Manchester and nobody else wanted him.

It's no surprise he's crap. Not worth the wages, shouldn't be at the club and hopefully won't be after May.

However, he comes across as a bit of a 'confidence' player, so getting on his back may not be the brightest thing to do, no matter how frustrating he or the other people around him are.

I was in favour of this guy a couple of months back. I know people on here have said he's been shite over the festive period, but I haven't seen him play much. Today he was dismal, and I'll not defend him in the slightest. Just another disappointment stinking up our club. 

Every passing minute on the pitch feels like Manchester united should be paying us to take this waste of space off there hands. He does nothing, absolutely nothing. He cant tackle, hes passing range is limited to no more than 5 yards and its usually sideways or back and then when he does get into scoring positions he shoots like he has rickets.

As much as it appalls me to say it, I wish he could shoot like Ricketts.

498333.jpg

Â