Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

It was madness last week starting 4 central midfielders and it was the same today. It seems to me this lad is being shoe horned into the side for no logical reason other than there is an agreement within the loan that he has to play or the manger is an absolute idiot.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

It was madness last week starting 4 central midfielders and it was the same today. It seems to me this lad is being shoe horned into the side for no logical reason other than there is an agreement within the loan that he has to play or the manger is an absolute idiot.

This ..both him and Sanchez and being hung out to dry in this formation.They are not naturally wide players yet they are in this system often the ones offering support to the fullbacks, the attacking 3 were useless at getting wide today.

I'm interested to see what happens when Delph is back , how he shoehorns all four of them into the team.

This ..both him and Sanchez and being hung out to dry in this formation.They are not naturally wide players yet they are in this system often the ones offering support to the fullbacks, the attacking 3 were useless at getting wide today.

I'm interested to see what happens when Delph is back , how he shoehorns all four of them into the team.

Yes he's not a wide man. The Lambert formation is all wrong in my view. Too many round pegs in square holes. As much as Albrighton is average, we badly miss a player like him. 

Yes he's not a wide man. The Lambert formation is all wrong in my view. Too many round pegs in square holes. As much as Albrighton is average, we badly miss a player like him. 

Agreed you only had to see the trouble Albrighton gave us today and that was just by getting in wide positions and crossing the ball !

This lad needs to drop down to the championship and make a living in that division.

He literally offers nothing.

With Westwood, you have his passing and calmness on the ball. Ok, he divides opinion but he offers something and keeps us ticking over.

Sanchez has the muscle and offers protection to the back 4. Not only this, he can pick a pass and drives us forward.

Delph can beat a man and always looks forward first. He's dynamic and has that engine in the middle of the park that you need.

Cleverley has nothing.

Nothing.

• Like 4

I don't think he's a particularly bad footballer but yeah he doesn't have any singular attribute which he exceeds at, is okay at everything which just simply isn't enough for this level.

Wouldn't mind him as a back up squad option if he was some lad from overseas or a youth player but no way he would be accepting of that as you can tell he thinks he's class.

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64b

I really thought United fans were being harsh on him last season as every time I watched them he seemed alright but very unspectacular. It turns out thats as good as he plays. Would rather see pretty much anyone else in the team ahead of this guy. 

Â