Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

The thing is, he's getting worse every game. When we played Liverpool the first time round, he harried, ran miles, worked hard, tackled well and made a number of good passes. In the Burnley game he was the second best performer after Cole. But now he just looks totally and absolutely useless. 

I think the Jermaine Jenas loan had more of an impact than this bloke

It's a joke that he's continuing to get in the starting line up

It's costing other players footballing development

I'd rather have seen Bacuna in the middle than this guy today and at least he won't be running off to merseyside as soon as the summer arrives either

I have a horrible feeling that this is a done deal & the loan only came into force in order to rush it through the transfer deadline.

I'm not a fan (like most) and am hoping against hope that someone else comes in for him with a mega bucks wage package that is too good to turn down.

Plenty of ironic cheers when he was subbed.

It just hasn't worked for him with us. As others have said, I'd cancel his loan and let him go to Everton or wherever he wants to go. At least it would free up some wages.

Can't believe he was anywhere near the England squad once upon a time

He shouldn't be playing that high up the pitch if he's played wide, well he shouldn't play wide and he shouldn't play that high up the pitch. So that means if he starts he should start centrally. For him to start centrally then 2 of Sanchez, Delph and Westwood need to be unavailable.

Â