Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

If we pay any amount of money for this guy I'll be disappointed. Especially anything in the region of £8m. He's so average and dull he makes Lambert seem exciting. 

No need to exaggerate! :)

• Like 4

Rumours of ManUre wanting Vlaar surfacing again (although I'm inclined to think it's the usual media BS) but would anyone accept a straight swap, Vlaar for Cleverley, this transfer window - no cash involved?

I would seriously that deal.

Rumours of ManUre wanting Vlaar surfacing again (although I'm inclined to think it's the usual media BS) but would anyone accept a straight swap, Vlaar for Cleverley, this transfer window - no cash involved?

Same wages, straight swap kind of thing?

That doesn't sound too great to me when we could just keep both until May and sign Cleverley on a free.

• Like 1

One of my best mates is from Grimsby and a ManUre fan (typical glory hunter)

Said Cleverley was great in small doses working behind the main offensive players with the quality of Rooney, RVP or Mata in front of him.

he said otherwise he's Shite and would be even shiter for us

I think he might just be right

Get him signed up asap.

When delph leaves we will be left with a midfield of Sanchez, richardson & westwood . If one of them gets injured we are screwed

We will buy someone else in the summer. Delph wont leave in January. No benefit to him. End of the season he has his pick of clubs.. and will get a signing on fee. Why would he go to a club just because they agreed a fee? he doesnt care if we make money on him or not. Seems like he will only goto a team in the CL.. so he will likely wait and see who makes it before he moves.

On Cleverley.. looks like he wants to goto Everton. Thank god. I hope was scared that Lambert was going to agree a fee to keep him permanently. I am already sick of his performances. We can do better. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

According to reports we were willing to meet the £7m valuation.  Now if true then I am glad Everton have come in.  However, I don't think it is true.  I am hoping PL has seen enough to think forget signing him for £7m.

I believe there was a couple of clauses installed into cleverleys contract,

No1 Utd can call him back in January if they wish. No2 He had/has to start every game if match fit/eligible. 

Edited by Kingman

I believe there was a couple of clauses installed into cleverleys contract,

No1 Utd can call him back in January if they wish. No2 He had/has to start every game if match fit/eligible. 

Where did you hear this, or is that your opinion?

l believe this known widespread.

To be honest i don't even know if his started games ratio for us back this up, Maybe someone who has his stats could back it up or put it to bed.

Â