Aly Cissokho

samjp26

11 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Aly put in a decent enough shift today and looked solid. If Bacuna gets a run at RB instead of Hutton we may even see a couple of chances being created.

Anything's possible.

It's not nice to tease people like that you know. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

He's poor going forward, but defensively sound. As an added bonus he's big and quick.

He did okay today, but wasted the ball a few times in the final third, as you would expect from a player at the bottom of the league.

He actually put in one good cross from what I remembered

he wasnt brilliant but was much better than Richardson but dont think he solution to our problems

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

He actually put in one good cross from what I remembered

he wasnt brilliant but was much better than Richardson but dont think he solution to our problems

He doesn't have to be 'the solution to our problems', that's Amavi's burden. Cissokho just has to be a placeholder for a few months. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2016 at 18:13, HanoiVillan said:

He doesn't have to be 'the solution to our problems', that's Amavi's burden. Cissokho just has to be a placeholder for a few months. 

This.

We won't be signing a new left back (permanently anyway) so Cissokho just has to fill in without being totally dreadful. Saturday was ok from him, especially considering how little football he's played recently.

Just now, AshVilla said:

Great work from Tactics Tim to send this guy off on loan it really was...

The fact he thought that starting Richardson ahead of Cissokho and Amavi was a good idea tells you everything you need to know about his judgement of player talent.

Come on, it's obvious why Cissokho was sent away. 

We signed Amavi, didn't need three left backs, but nobody wanted Richardson so Cissokho got the chop.

Wrong decision, but I can see why it was made. 

He was solid tonight. Loads of energy right up to the end, which is fantastic considering the amount of football he's played lately.

• Like 4

Â