Aly Cissokho

samjp26

He solidified us significantly when he returned in January, but just like in his first spell at the club he's rapidly gone off the boil. 

We should sell him if we get the chance, especially if Amavi will stay for a season. Cissokho isn't good enough to be a regular starter and I bet he's on way too much to be a back-up. 

• Like 1

He is utter gash. I remember when he first came he used to put in some decent crosses for benteke so I had hoped he could provide some service for Gestade but he seems to have lost that and with a complete inability to defend leaves him with nothing at all.

Can't believe Liverpool were interested in him. It really does make you wonder if scouting goes as far as "he has played in the Champions League so he must be good" 

If he wants to stay I'd keep him. Could be a solid useful player in the championship. Not a world beater but has a decent attitude, has his moments but I've always thought he looked good when I've seen him play. 

Not one of the bad eggs and is one of the very few who can't be blamed for the mess we are in. 

I like him, hope he stays.

• Like 1

Maybe he can take Bacuna with him to besiktas? Guaranteed champions League football. Does any player stay in Turkey for more than a Year? They all seem tempted by the money but then get out ASAP when they realise it's a madhouse 

Â