Aly Cissokho

samjp26

I remember watching the joke video and laughing at him.... Can't really get excited about this one. 

yeah but watching it, he didn't actually make any blatantly bad mistakes. a lot of it was his on the ball ability

Pretty sure if we we're sad enough we could create a montage like that with ease with some of our players.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

I remember watching the joke video and laughing at him.... Can't really get excited about this one. 

What video. I haven't seen any videos about him. Was it posted on here 

Previous page I believe.

It's similar with watching a YouTube video that makes a player look like Messi, take them with a punch of salt. Even in his shit video he set up a goal and had another one deflected in which is an improvement in itself. Welcome to the club Aly.

• Like 1

Sky sources understand that Valencia defender Aly Cissokho is having a medical at Aston Villa.

Sky has also revealed that Delap has a really long throw. :)

didn't you say before it may get done today? Maybe they are right on this one for once. Everyone else reporting its not close.

Edited by KSV

What video. I haven't seen any videos about him. Was it posted on here 

:lol:

Never mind that video, watch this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNt-k8iyu-8

This is a video of every involvement Cissokho had in a 1-1 draw with Barca last year.

There's no doge annotations but he does do some good stuff instead, which is nice.

Edited by ArteSuave
  • Like 1

Â