Aly Cissokho

samjp26

I'd love for him to sign for around 2.5 million then turn out to be pretty good, even just to sicken Liverpool fans.

I can't see them caring.

they will blame a Alex Ferguson/Howard Webb cover up over why he was shit for them

Judging by the comments on Sky Sports most Liverpool fans think he is dreadful and cannot understand why we are buying him. I cannot really remember him at all save he was cover for Enrique.

From a club that spent £35m on Carroll I wouldn't worry what they think!!

• Like 1

I have a theory as to why these Liverpool fans have it in for Cissokho.  If you watch him in action he has a funny running style almost like he is gonna fall over when he reaches a fast pace. That's it and I'd say that was enough for most of them to make they're shallow minds up on him and class him as shit.  Moral of the story is 'who gives a fk what Liverpool fans think and lets try not to mention them again in this thread as it's a much happier place without it'.

• Like 1

Imagine us parading a player haha. Who was the last? Makoun when we beat Citeh on DB9s debut?

The best parading I ever saw was Ulises de la Cruz. He was wearing an all white suit with a black shirt underneath with most of the buttons undone holding up a Villa scarf. It looked like a scene from the Fast Show. 

• Like 1

Cissokho should be confirmed later this evening & he's signing a long-term deal - which can be viewed as a statement from Lerner. #avfc

Hopefully he is more informed on this than he was earlier.

No it's not a statement from Lerner at all. If what Trent has said is true in regards to Ki (and we have no reason to not believe him considering he's been spot on with everything for the past year or two), then we couldn't match the wages Ki wanted due to Lerner not allowing it to happen.

It's amazing how little the press actually know. 

Edited by PieFacE

We seem to do quite well when we deal with Liverpool.

Players we bought and turned out well: Saunders, Staunton, Houghton. (didn't we have Steve McMahon as well?)

Players we sold and made a killing from: Downing for £20mil (ha ha)

viewed as a statement? A 2 mill signing? Forget the player but really? Or am I missing something?

LONG TERM CONTRACT

Not really a statement of intent from Lerner at all. If he sells, the length of contracts isn't his issue

Â