Aly Cissokho

samjp26

You take out the few appearances he had for Liverpool then we'd all be very pleased with this signing. However you take out that spell at Liverpool and I doubt very much we'd be signing him.

On the face of it to me this looks like an improvement on what we have and adds a little more much needed experience.

This Mark.

We're shopping in Lidl's/Aldi for players so all things considered I think this is a decent signing.

We wish we were shopping at Aldi or Lidl.

I like me some Aldi/Lidl, We are shopping at poundland!

• Like 1

Yeah, Aldi and Lidl sell the same standard of products as the other supermarkets, only for cheaper. I think Iceland are a more appropriate name-drop, their stuff is cheap but importantly it is also shite.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 3

Yeah, Aldi and Lidl sell the same standard of products as the other supermarkets, only for cheaper. I think Iceland are a more appropriate name-drop, their stuff is cheap but importantly it is also shite.

We are attracting the mums though, big market to corner

I do actually agree that Bennett's biggest problem has been his mental fragility rather than a comprehensive lack of ability but if he hasn't sorted that out two years down the line, then it's best for all parties involved that he moves on. He is 24 now so I don't see what benefit spending a season playing second-fiddle will do and it won't help his confidence in any way.

Everybody make a note of the date and time, because I agree with Isa 100% on this. :)

On topic:  Welcome, Aly! UTV.

• Like 1

Â