Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Bennett needs a run in the team. But we aren't in a strong enough position to risk it. I can't see a loan to the Championship really helping him, as he knows that league already.

That's the conundrum though isn't it. If he isn't the stage where we can't risk starting him regularly then it will be the same for any other club in this division, none will be remotely interested.

His best hope is therefore to drop down a division and try and work his way back up. Sometimes you have to just accept that a situation hasn't worked out and move on. I think that would be the sensible decision with this.

The only reason I'd be happy with this is because he supposedly played well at Lyon and Valencia before having a nightmare at Liverpool and also we'd still have money in our already extremely limited bank. 

I remember watching the joke video and laughing at him.... Can't really get excited about this one. 

yeah but watching it, he didn't actually make any blatantly bad mistakes. a lot of it was his on the ball ability

Â