Roy Keane

TrentVilla

How come he let assistants who he had worked with for ages and been successful get out of hand with the players?? To me this a great question. I mean he knew these guys well enough to take them to the side and have a word. Player power got involved here, an you'll find it was the player/s or the assistants who had to go, an it wasn't going to be the players. There are still issues in the team, always has been and I believe this is why the team is so inconsistent

How come he let assistants who he had worked with for ages and been successful get out of hand with the players?? To me this a great question. I mean he knew these guys well enough to take them to the side and have a word. Player power got involved here, an you'll find it was the player/s or the assistants who had to go, an it wasn't going to be the players. There are still issues in the team, always has been and I believe this is why the team is so inconsistent

What exactly happened then? Because apart from internet rumours, which are hardly the most reliable sources, there's been no confirmation about what exactly Culverhouse & Karsa were doing.

How do you know he didn't have a word with them? How do you know it wasn't Lambert that instigated the disciplinary procedings.

It used as a reason to have a go at Lambert but it seems nobody has any real knowledge on the incident.

Please buy my book. BUY. MY. BOOK.

He's not exactly being subtle about it.

So he went to Cleverley's house, caused a fight, knowing full well it would make back page news, thus helping sell a book that has been out for months and is now probably on sale in most charity shops and ebay for about a quid.

Shrewd man that Keano. Shrewd man.

Please buy my book. BUY. MY. BOOK.

He's not exactly being subtle about it.

So he went to Cleverley's house, caused a fight, knowing full well it would make back page news, thus helping sell a book that has been out for months and is now probably on sale in most charity shops and ebay for about a quid.

Shrewd man that Keano. Shrewd man.

No he doesn't do any of it, his agent/publisher leak these sort of stories, because in perpetuates his angry man image, and creates publicity.

This should probably be in Other Football now as he no longer has anything to do with Aston Villa.

Just saying.

Couldn't agree more. Let's leave the whole thing in the rear-view mirror. 

No. It does have something to do with Villa. Stop sticking threads that are related to Villa in Other Football. The second someone signs for another team it gets put in other football, or if there's a draw for a cup the draw thread gets put in the forum for that actual game. It's like a maze trying to find where to discuss things at times.

This has something to do with Villa. Stop moving threads for the sake of moving them. 

Â