Philippe Senderos

samjp26

After playing so long for Arsenal its not a suprise he is good with ball at feet.Certainly from my awful stream on avtv he looked composed enough.

Should he start you are looking at a very bald looking back 5 ..apart from Cissokho but a quick trip to barbers will sort that.

He did look decent but he did play the first half in what must undoubtedly be the worst back four in Villa's history. It was certainly the worst back four to line up in front of me. Could be that fact that made Senderos look so good?

The worst back four in Villa's history? I think we've played a worse back four under Lambert's history, with Herd at CB, let alone Villa's history.

Did well for his disallowed goal too - deft little header.

Not sure how offside it was, as AVTV haven't found a way to rewind the Betamax machine to give replays.

I was in line.......he was miles offside.

Thought he had a good game yesterday though......starts v stoke for me

• Like 1

they coudnt be that bad. They kept Parma quiet.

A not very good Parma side. I wouldn't have much trust in that back four in any Premier League fixture.

Didnt you hear Captain Jack. They finished 6th last season in Serie A.

I thought senderos played well yesterday both alongside baker (who barring one hideous tackle also played well) and vlaar.

There's a little bit of hope he'll turn out to be a good player for us.

Little OT, but when I saw that tackle from Baker I wanted to perform a citizen's arrest and charge him with assault. 

I thought senderos played well yesterday both alongside baker (who barring one hideous tackle also played well) and vlaar.

There's a little bit of hope he'll turn out to be a good player for us.

Little OT, but when I saw that tackle from Baker I wanted to perform a citizen's arrest and charge him with assault.

I thought it was brilliant. :')

• Like 1

they coudnt be that bad. They kept Parma quiet.

A not very good Parma side. I wouldn't have much trust in that back four in any Premier League fixture.

6th in Serie A last season and are much better than Villa at moment

• Like 2

Serie A is a joke league tbfh.

You what now? A full strength Parma (not the Parma that played at VP) would finish pretty high up the Premier League table IMO. The Premier League is getting more technical all the time and they have some very good footballers.

Senderos is technically very good too, I'd worry about his pace and his concentration a bit but there's no doubting he has good touch.

Did you finish reading the sentence even? I didn't call him a world class defender or anything, I said he had very good technique but his concentration and his pace are a worry.

You seriously saying he doesn't have good technique?

Â