Philippe Senderos

samjp26

I am going to boo him like I booed Alpay when he scored against Charlton.

...and if he dares take a touch when he receives the ball, instead of putting his laces through it and whacking it into row Z, then he is definitely going to get it.

• Like 2

Rated as the World Cup's worst player (which makes him no. 515/515)  in norwegian newspaper Nettavisen today; his rating being 2/10. Only player with a rating lower than 3. James Rodriguez no. 1 with a rating of 7.75/10.

Haven't seen any of Switzerlands matches, so I guess he has only played one match? Can't believe he's got 2/10 in more than one match.

Edited by norwegianvillain

Rated as the World Cup's worst player (which makes him no. 515/515) in norwegian newspaper Nettavisen today; his rating being 2/10. Only player with a rating lower than 3. James Rodriguez no. 1 with a rating of 7.75/10.

Haven't seen any of Switzerlands matches, so I guess he has only played one match? Can't believe he has got 2/10 in more than one match.

After that France game I'll be surprised if he ever plays again.

Rated as the World Cup's worst player (which makes him no. 515/515)  in norwegian newspaper Nettavisen today; his rating being 2/10. Only player with a rating lower than 3. James Rodriguez no. 1 with a rating of 7.75/10.

Haven't seen any of Switzerlands matches, so I guess he has only played one match? Can't believe he's got 2/10 in more than one match.

Just out of curiosity, how did the rest of the Swiss defence do?

• Like 1

Swiss full back Rodrieguez really impressed me so imagine he got a decent mark.

Senderos ain't great everyone knows that and you're in denial if you think he's going to be rock solid as he certainly wasn't for Fulham which I'd say is a good indication of his current ability but hopefully Vlaar will stay, Okore will stay fit and his appearences will be kept to the minimu,

Better once Fabian Schär, their best centre-back, started playing. Even Djourou had a solid game vs. Argentina, though I suppose they all did.

Swiss full back Rodrieguez really impressed me so imagine he got a decent mark.

Senderos ain't great everyone knows that and you're in denial if you think he's going to be rock solid as he certainly wasn't for Fulham which I'd say is a good indication of his current ability but hopefully Vlaar will stay, Okore will stay fit and his appearences will be kept to the minimu,

Rodriguez is pretty damn good for his age to be honest, Wolfsburg are trying to get him to sign a new deal but I think he could move on to a bigger club. Lets just give Senderos a chance guys, I know he isn't the best but we aren't in a position to be signing players of a better calibre right now. As you say Chris, hopefully he'll be a backup with a bit of experience.

• Like 1

Better once Fabian Schär, their best centre-back, started playing. Even Djourou had a solid game vs. Argentina, though I suppose they all did.

I meant as in how did that Norwegian newspaper rate them?

Â