Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

I was wondering who kept yelling at Luna. I assumed it was just a loud fan. At least the staff sees the issues with Luna.

He was taking off for Bacuna in the last game for being to crap to cope against Palace and was then picked again today. I wouldn't hold my breath. 

We are all grown ups and heard worse, man up people and move on. People are just looking for an excuse now and this is just silly....

yep when people are looking for any stick it was unfortunate that Ian should get wrap a gold plated one

Didn't hear this particular incident as missed my first match(es) due to currently being in NYC for the holidays but having been a season ticket holder in C4 right next to the Lambert et al, I can almost guarantee this happened. Culverhouse has sworn at loads of fans, especially last season. Most of the time it's a dirty look but I've heard him swear at fans on a number of occasions, normally on the lines of, "just get behind the f'ing team' whilst patronisingly clapping someone.

It happens reguarly when playing crap! Whether its right or wrong is up to everyone else to decide. Personally I dont care!

• Like 1

Serious question: what is the point of Ian Culverhouse? What value does he add to the club?

He makes the tea for Paul Lambert

And the coffee for Paul Faulkner

Culver apparently is an old word for Pigeon or Dove ....... see who says you waste your time on VT you learn something new in the most strangest of threads ..... anyway back to IC

Has it been swept under the carpet? There was never any acknowledgement that this ever happened other than HH saying on here the Paul Lambert was furious with it

Back to what is it Ian Culverhouse actually does, I read on the Norwich pink un last year that Culverhouse took the training sessions a majority of the time there with Lambert doing the team talks and overseeing what happened in training

So, swept under the carpet by the club ?? Won't be forgotten by the fans though.

It's not had any press coverage, and people who pay any attention to fan forums are in the minority. Most fans don't even know it happened.

Â