Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Yeah, this is gonna do no good either way. From what I gathered he seemed frustrated yesterday with the team and maybe it got into his head. Should not be accepted but as others have said, there are bigger tasks at hand right now. 

Well when you've lost four in a row and confidence is rock bottom then getting a point against whoever is at least a start and you can try and take it from there. Obviously 3 points you'd rather but all I'm saying is its a game you would be desperate not to lose if that actually makes sense!

Whilst I agree this team and manager seem incapable of keeping it solid. We're not well organised enough.

My view is this:

No one can condone members of staff of an organization verbally abusing customers, but equally staff have a right not to be abused by customers in their daily work too.

I Suspect the club Could discipline Culverhouse, and equally tell the customer, we don't want your business if you abuse our staff.

However both incumbents are equally frustrated with the common source, the plight of the team....so my proposal is an hand shake and lets get on with the real business of staying up and let the manager stay focused on the relevant bits we are trying to find a solution too.

There are enough fires at B6 lets start by trying to put them out, not start more.

I occasionally have very angry people on the phone swearing at me and disagreeing with what I say. I can ask them to refrain from doing so, and fair enough Culverhouse can't do that. But at the same time there is absolutely no way in hell I could get away with swearing back at them, I would be instantly up for dismissal and rightly so. There is no excuse for a member of staff for swearing at a paying customer

• Like 1

Would just add to this, 1 point from 5, 1 goal in 5 & 4 defeats since Southampton doesn't make pretty reading. We've been sucked into the relegation area & are pitted against teams who are capable of fighting their way out of it.

Although Yesterdays performance was dire, a point would not have been the end of the world-The same applies tomorrow. We do have to stop this slide.

This run has destroyed all the good work of earlier in the season & we're now back in a situation that has become all too familiar over the past 3 or 4 seasons. There isn't many options regarding players available so it's very much a case of going with what we've got-No point singling any of them out.

I can only say an edgy crowd will not help the young players tomorrow. Bear this in mind. We're all sick of going into January with this crap hovering around but we are where we are. Lets get through to the end of the season & evaluate. If we can turn this bad run around then the season will still have been one of progress-Its only 5 games, one of those being against an in form Man U side. Not brilliant but not the end of the world yet.

Fair play to Culverhouse for showing a bit of passion.

Pardon ? The guy is an odious little shit and he can pack his bags if he doesn't apologise. If he does this again tomorrow then what ? because if the team dish up more shite then they'll be getting it in the neck.

They've seen nothing yet.

Think you will find it was his gaffer who went mental when he found out!

Fair enough. Obviously I wasn't trying to blame Lambert for the actions of his assistant. Lambert should go due to footballing reasons.

• Like 1

Fair play to HH for coming on and not denying it. I hope Culverhouse is dismissed now and he can take his Gaffer with him.

Yes sack him for a mistake he made with a fan.

But it is not the 1st time, Culverhouse has done it on several occasions. If he can't take the slagging he shouldn't be in the job.

• Like 2

Fair play to HH for coming on and not denying it. I hope Culverhouse is dismissed now and he can take his Gaffer with him.

But it is not the 1st time, Culverhouse has done it on several occasions. If he can't take the slagging he shouldn't be in the job.

Proof? I am sure the abuse has been mutual. Move on.

I don't agree. If the fans can't take a little back maybe they should hold it. It's all part and parcel of being an adult.

• Like 2

I don't agree. If the fans can't take a little back maybe they should hold it. It's all part and parcel of being an adult.
Would you be in trouble at work if you swore at a customer?
  • Like 1

Proof? I am sure the abuse has been mutual. Move on.

I saw and heard him. Culverhouse is a clearing in the woods who cannot handle the pressure.

• Like 2

Would you be in trouble at work if you swore at a customer?

Not really, I run my own business.

I take your point, but if a "customer" were to swear at me I'd take it as red that I have every right to swear back.

• Like 1

Â