Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Culverhouse was a Spurs reject who spent his whole career being Mediocre at Norwich, he was a proper crap right back. He has carried this on to Assistant Manager role of being Mediocre and crap! It's no suprise that how he was as a player (boring & crap) has followed onto the player he is coaching in training sessions..Heard he is the brains behind Lambert (even suggesting buying Ashley Westwood) as he saw something in Westwood that everyone else hadn't.

God, Help us all!!!

Edited by Villan4Life

Not really, I run my own business.

I take your point, but if a "customer" were to swear at me I'd take it as red that I have every right to swear back.

You must have gone to the same business school as Lerner then.  If a customer swears at you, it absolutely doesn't give you the right to swear back at them.  It gives you the right to undertake a number of courses of action, but calling them a ****ing moron isn't one of them.  If one of my staff did that they'd be sacked for gross misconduct.

When fans are happy for there to be no level of professionalism amongst the staff, then is it any wonder we are where we are?

Standards here really are at a very low ebb.

Plenty of witnesses including Jon Fear.

Self aggrandising clearing in the woods in story to raise own profile of website and person?

I can't believe it!!

The man is a plank of the highest order.

Self aggrandising clearing in the woods in story to raise own profile of website and person?

I can't believe it!!

you are abusing jon fear over a story that many others have said happened. Me thinks the xmas sherry has taken a bit of a battering for that. Also jon is a vt member so abusing others may not be a good idea
  • Like 1

dont_do_it_doug sounds like an old skool self-employed builder or something so doubt he is brushed up of modern day customer service.

Having said that you can't compare a football match to a call centre.

He should apologise and be advised not to do it again.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Frankly, he should be sacked for being bloody useless, never mind a little tiff with the fans.

That. 

Not really, I run my own business.

I take your point, but if a "customer" were to swear at me I'd take it as red that I have every right to swear back.

You must have gone to the same business school as Lerner then.  If a customer swears at you, it absolutely doesn't give you the right to swear back at them.  It gives you the right to undertake a number of courses of action, but calling them a ****ing moron isn't one of them.  If one of my staff did that they'd be sacked for gross misconduct.

It depends on the context. I've never been booed by 35,000 people, nor have I ever been berated and ridiculed for doing my job. 

• Like 1

I can't believe it!!

It has been confirmed by Hairyhands.

So where is the coverage? Why has it not been reported on the Mail or and of the nationals?

That would be quite the story and yet I'm not aware of any coverage? Happy to be proved otherwise but right now for me its in the "dodgy rumour" section.

The reason why there's been little reaction is the reality is bar one or two high profile cases no one really cares who the assistants and first team coaches are in the premier league. I bet if you stopped the 35k crowd going tomorrow and ask them who Ian Culverhouse is and what his role at Aston Villa is, half would probably answer groundsman or something (he might be better use doing that!)

That's why it's had little reaction outside of here although of course it's not acceptable as really the press would only be interested if Lambert was doing this or one of the players like.....Weimann.

If I showed people a photo of first team coaches of Liverpool/Chelsea/Spurs etc I doubt people would recognise or even know the names of these. I didn't have a clue what Gary Karsa even looked like until I went to Stoke and saw a bloke who had GA on his tracksuit walking down the touchline so now I do. Couldn' t quite see if he had Hairyhands or not though.....;)

If I showed people a photo of first team coaches of Liverpool/Chelsea/Spurs etc I doubt people would recognise or even know the names of these. I didn't have a clue what Gary Karsa even looked like until I went to Stoke and saw a bloke who had GA on his tracksuit walking down the touchline so now I do. Couldn' t quite see if he had Hairyhands or not though..... ;)

Probably not him then.

• Like 3

Â