Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Arya helping The Hound defeat The Mountain

Dany going mad and being killed post battle victory

Jon refusing the Throne and riding off North of the Wall with Drogon to start a new Watch

Bran will reveal the threat is not over and the NK will return in the future

Sansa rules with support from all the Northern Houses as well as Riverrun and Dorne. Tyrion her hand. The Hound and Brianne serving as protectors

Jaime and Cersi die together in glorious Wildfire.

This season has been so dumb. A few weeks ago I said it was going to end with Lost levels of disappointment, my statement hasn't changed. Everyone is suddenly acting completely retarded.

Spoiler

hahaha

Edited by PieFacE
  • Haha 1

I quite enjoyed that episode. But my overwhelming question is

Spoiler

if Cersei is so ruthless why didn’t she just kill them all there and then? They were a stones throw from the castle and there was only about 50 of them. 

They had the last dragon but they had shit loads of those huge guns that they just showed were so deadly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Hide contents

if Cersei is so ruthless why didn’t she just kill them all there and then? They were a stones throw from the castle and there was only about 50 of them. 

They had the last dragon but they had shit loads of those huge guns that they just showed were so deadly. 

It doesn't make sense, but it lead to a dramatic moment. Season 8 all over. 

• Like 1

Hide contents

I agree and the only thing I can think of is perhaps Cersei was worried that she herself was rather vulnerable. Yes they could probably kill everyone and Drogon, but would she risk Drogon managing to have enough strength to get through and set her on fire? 

Edited by birdistheword

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It doesn't make sense, but it lead to a dramatic moment. Season 8 all over. 

Isn't the point

Spoiler

that you don't engage in battle when people are parlaying or whatever the hell it's called when people go up and give their demands. I didn't find this weird really. We saw ages ago that Dany didn't murder the ruler of one or other of the slaver's cities when he arrived at her camp when she obviously could have done.

I agree with your point in general about season 8, but I didn't find this bit weird. 

• Like 1

One of the aspects of the show that i really liked was the traveling scenes, along the King's Road and elsewhere in Westeros. Sadly, the last couple of seasons have lacked them due to the hurrying of the storylines. Maybe Arya and the Hound can reprise that, but i expect them to be in mid fight against the Mountain next time we see them.

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Isn't the point

Hide contents

that you don't engage in battle when people are parlaying or whatever the hell it's called when people go up and give their demands. I didn't find this weird really. We saw ages ago that Dany didn't murder the ruler of one or other of the slaver's cities when he arrived at her camp when she obviously could have done.

I agree with your point in general about season 8, but I didn't find this bit weird. 

Yeah I agree in general but this is Cersei. 

2 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Mine was...

Hide contents

If you're facing loads of boats in a narrow channel with huge harpoons on the front whilst riding a dragon...why not fly around the back and burn their sorry asses?!

Probably for the same reason she manages not to see an entire fleet sneaking up on her. Again. Despite flying around on a dragon. Apparently they're all idiots. They should have taken sansa now that she's the smartest person in the world. 

Edited by Davkaus

Yeah I agree in general but this is Cersei. 

Same. 

It seems somewhat out of character for the mad Queen to obey the rules of parley.

You know what else is against the rules? Destroying a full church. She's meant to be devious and utterly ruthless. 

I liked the start the celebrations then it all started to go downhill form there

Spoiler

Yes the lead up to Jamie and brienne has bene leading up for a while but was awful viewing for me

Obviously you know the iron island warriors are excellent on water why would you fly your dragons over there? Or why not fly higher so the range would miss? 

Also cersai could have wiped them all out there and then it was stupid. 

Also why didn't Jon snow ask the wildlings to join him? Their army is already depleted so they are very arrogantly thinking they can win. 

I think darys is going to go crazy like her father and try take out Jon snow but will be stopped. I hope they kill her off she has really gone downhill as a charchter. Killing Sam's brother was brutal. Would be fitting of she was killed on fire by her dragons like she did to so many others. 

Missandei was dead as soon as her and Grey Worm touched hands. 'It is known' indeed 😉

I thought it was the best episode so far (although flawed as usual) and Daeny losing the second dragon was quite an unexpected shock and a reminder of what I loved about the series in the first place.

• Like 2

Â