Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Spoiler

Tyrion despite everything will try help cersai when her army loses the war but is killed. Jamie and cersai die together in each others arms

The hound and the mountain fight and both die. 

Darnys will die but unclear 

Battle between Jon snow and grey worm. 

Sansa will get winterfell

Lets see how many of of any at all are true. 

Some of these supposed leaks 

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

Watching old clips online and Charles Dance brought an acting credibility to the show. Since losing his character and not hiring proper actors of his skill it has gone downhill

On 13/06/2016 at 13:33, Brumerican said:

The show died with Tywin. There's no poetic dialogue anymore and all internal logic has collapsed. We now have a situation where Tommen has signed his own death warrant by removing Cersei's only chance of winning a trial. A guilty verdict will prove he has no claim to the throne. 

Oh and Roose Bolton died of a gut stabbing pretty much instantly, which makes Arya's story ridiculous.

The writer's are LOST without source material it seems and I've never even read the books. It's all dick jokes and shocks for the sake of shocks now. 

I wrote this 3 years ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tyrion despite everything will try help cersai when her army loses the war but is killed. Jamie and cersai die together in each others arms

The hound and the mountain fight and both die. 

Darnys will die but unclear 

Battle between Jon snow and grey worm. 

Sansa will get winterfell

Lets see how many of of any at all are true. 

Some of these supposed leaks 

been over to reddit, not sure if its a spoiler or a management of expectations, I don't think they can be worse...

I've just been watching a few earlier scenes, like this one, to remind myself of earlier GoT

I'll definitely rewatch GoT, but I think I'll stop at the end of S5.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I've just been watching a few earlier scenes, like this one, to remind myself of earlier GoT

I'll definitely rewatch GoT, but I think I'll stop at the end of S5.

And miss the battle of the bastards? That was great episode 

I think the big problem for me is the gap between series 7 and 8, and how high my expectations were as a result.

I've really enjoyed this series, but I'd hoped for every episode to be a 10/10, which is my problem I guess.

54 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Best Ground Force episode EVER.

Bildresultat för war it's fantastic gif

Spoiler

Could have done without the Clegane-bowl and the Jack Sparrow vs Captain hook duel but other than that I really liked it.

Possibly because it played out as I expected it to.

Edited by sne

29 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Well, that was pretty awful stuff.

All that great character building for that.

Disappointed.

I got up early to watch it and I'm still chuckling at how bad it was. The Golden Company would make excellent turnstile stewards though.

Just now, Brumerican said:

I got up early to watch it and I'm still chuckling at how bad it was. The Golden Company would make excellent turnstile stewards though.

It was all 'spectacle' (again) but just so bloody rushed. I'm actually annoyed now at the decision to go with 6 episodes. They could have doubled that and then, I dunno maybe had a think about the characters that they'd built up for the past seven seasons? Just an idea like.

• Like 3

oh ffs.  No point really commenting on the episode other than to say it was sh** for so many reasons I'm not going to waste my time logging any of them.  Is it just me or does Grey worm remind you of Gabby?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â