Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

The more we get to know the Dragon Girl, the more I want her to fail miserably. Major diva attitude. I think the rightful king is Bran Stark. I'm rooting for him, because he doesn't even want to be King. But he should be.

What is Bran trying to do? Where's he trying to get to? I thought he was trying to find John Snow but obviously that's not the case.... I must have missed something... 

Edited by PieFacE

He thinks the crow is calling him to the tree.  Probably worth noticing how similar that tree looks to the tree which is in Winterfell in the opening credits of every episode. Just sayin'

The more we get to know the Dragon Girl, the more I want her to fail miserably. Major diva attitude. I think the rightful king is Bran Stark. I'm rooting for him, because he doesn't even want to be King. But he should be.

RE: Dany

I don't think the intention is to make her appear as a diva. In the first season she's a young, naive girl who gets pushed around by her brother. Over the course of the show her experiences open her eyes to the cruelty in the world and she becomes tougher for it.

The whole thing last episode about nailing up the slave masters to the crosses against the advice of Selmy and what happened in this episode with her staying in Meereen and Essos instead of sailing for Westeros to take back King's Landing is to show that she's a lot more mature, hard-skinned and is learning to be a good queen - a different kind of queen to Cersei. She's not meant to be giving off diva vibes, I think you're meant to be impressed with her conviction.

Edited by Ginko

I love that Man Stroke Woman's Ben Crompton is in the Night's Watch.  Everytime he's on screen, I'm just waiting for him to turn to someone and say "You said there'd be girls here!".

• Like 1

So all that crasters keep stuff was for our filler not to make bran meet Jon. Excellent killing of Tanner though. Odious git he was.

Yup, pointless pointless filler. Worst season so far by a long shot.

Nice to see a choreographed fight, but the fact that Jon had to get help from a bloody wildling to beat Tanner just made him look really weak.

• Like 2

Book spoiler

I make Ygritte's time just about up.  When is she going to get her arse to the wall?  John needs to stop farting about with his made up side quests too.

Â