Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Hm, starting to deviate from the books a bit more now, but it might just be filler to keep each character's timelines level.

Pretty sure the whole Craster's male babies being given to the White Walkers was never revealed in the books though? It's been a while since I read them to be fair.

Saw last night that it hasn't. The show is somehow now ahead of the books!

Hm, starting to deviate from the books a bit more now, but it might just be filler to keep each character's timelines level.

Pretty sure the whole Craster's male babies being given to the White Walkers was never revealed in the books though? It's been a while since I read them to be fair.

We knew they were given to the White Walkers, it happened when Mormont and Jon Snurr were at Craster's Keep, what is new is what the Walkers were doing with the babies and the strong implication that the Walkers are a functioning society rather than just mindless zombies.

We knew they were given to the White Walkers, it happened when Mormont and Jon Snurr were at Craster's Keep, what is new is what the Walkers were doing with the babies and the strong implication that the Walkers are a functioning society rather than just mindless zombies.

No sorry, that's what I meant. I knew in the books that they were indeed given to the White Walkers but it was never revealed what it is the White Walkers did with them.

Reckon they the good guys or summat,  and they will turn out to be the only way to stop Dragons, who reek havoc after killing Dany and breaking free.

Then an obscure Nord will appear and shout something peculiar, causing a dragon to fall to the earth, before he beats it to death with his bare fists.

Might be slightly spoiling the books here, but it's just a fan theory so not a proper, concrete spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway:

Personally, I think the whole thing revolves around R+L=J, and "he is the Prince that was Promised and his is the song of Ice and Fire"...

Don't think it'll be Ice v Fire, but do think Dany's dragons will play a part in stopping the White Walkers, and from every description they have in the book, they are most certainly the baddies, but then again the story is told from Human perspectives... :detect:

Cos there's so many different characters to cover, very little of their stories move along in each episode. I might just wait til the seasons is finished and then binge on it. 

Edited by PieFacE

Cos there's so many different characters to cover, very little of their stories move along in each episode.

I think it's pretty much this.

The 8th episode is called the Mountain and the Viper, so if you've read the books it's pretty obvious what happens in that episode, and since that episode isn't that long after the purple wedding in the book, it indicates they're going to be taking there sweet ass time to build up all the little sub plots so that either they don't catch up with the books too quickly or they just have some solid foundations for when they get to around the Winds of Winter/a Dream of Spring, aka the end.

Yep, looks like they're doing what anime does when it catches up with manga as hogso suggested a couple of pages back. Shame that but I suppose it was inevitable.

A fair few people online have speculated that they would be a proper race with a society of sorts but its so weird to get confirmation in this way. I still think the COTF are linked to these guys in some way as well so it'll be interesting when we find out more.

Yep, looks like they're doing what anime does when it catches up with manga as hogso suggested a couple of pages back. Shame that but I suppose it was inevitable.

It seems that they are just moving ahead with some of the plot from Feast. I have no idea where that leaves us next season as there is very little useful plot in Feast and Dance, though they could just be faithful to the books and dedicate an episode to food descriptions.

Â