Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Great.  The missus has just ruined the badassness of Pedro Pascal's Oberyn Martell for me by pointing out that he was a dorky vampire in an episode of Buffy.

4X01FRE1332_thumb-650x365.jpg

That now ranks #3 in the 'Actors that Buffy has retrospectively/hilariously ruined for me' (#2 being Jeremy Renner's gay vampire crush on Angel and #1 being Wentworth Miller getting transformed into a Lovecraftian fish monster).

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2

Good episode last night...

Was Yara/Asha Greyjoy's attempt to free Theon added to the series, I don't remember it?  Maybe is was just used as a device to show how devoted through fear Theon is to Ramsey, in the absence of internal monologues.

Edited by Wainy316

Was Yara/Asha Greyjoy's attempt to free Theon added to the series, I don't remember it?  Maybe is was just used as a device to show how devoted through fear Theon is to Ramsey, in the absence of internal monologues.

Its not in the books. I think they are trying to streamline the Iron Islands storyline

Its not in the books. I think they are trying to streamline the Iron Islands storyline

Reckon Victarion and Euron may be left out altogether.  Also, is Balon dead yet?

It was created for TV. It was shit too. 

TV spoiler

I mean what the **** was that bit where she stood and watched Ramsey, unarmoured, fiddle with the keys for thirty seconds before unleashing the hounds?

• Like 1

I thought the same. I didn't notice last night but I did notice the week before. You're right, it was a good twenty minutes before the first ad break.

I like her less and less lately (sorry, 1991).

She's power hungry, and acts like a spoiled bitch. 

I dislike every character who is vying for power, actually. 

• Like 1

Â