Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Each to their own, of course, but I fail to see how it was good. Nothing changed at all. That whole little side story could never have happened and the overarching story would still be the same.

This is the nature of fillers. Nothing can change lest it alter the main storylines. Some can be decent, but let's face it, without Tanner that whole offshoot would have been completely crap.

Thought the Bran and Jon storyline was very good.

Very sad that Karl got killed though. He was fookin legend!

In a story where good and bad are blurred, this guy stood out as pretty damn bad.

Book spoiler

I make Ygritte's time just about up.  When is she going to get her arse to the wall?  John needs to stop farting about with his made up side quests too.

Book Spoiler. 

Episode 9 is titled "The Watchers on the Wall" so I'm guessing it happens there.   I'll bet you that little kid who's village they **** over at the start of the season is the one who shoots her.

I have noticed that all American shows have to have long drawn out intros/credits. Anyway, Games of Thrones is the only programme where I'll happily sit through the opening credits every time.

Each to their own, of course, but I fail to see how it was good. Nothing changed at all. That whole little side story could never have happened and the overarching story would still be the same.

This is the nature of fillers. Nothing can change lest it alter the main storylines. Some can be decent, but let's face it, without Tanner that whole offshoot would have been completely crap.

You must have hated AFFC then ;)

• Like 1

Without Cersei and Jaime that book might have put me off completely.  

Ha, it certainly was my least favourite book yes. It was made even more boring by following A Storm of Swords though.

Edited by Ginko

Â