Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

About that rape scene, I'm with those who didn't see it as an actual rape. She wanted it, but not there and then. But I have to say that I find it funny that a rape scene should make Jaime look like a thug again, from seeming a bit more human for a while. It was enough for me that he actually wanted to **** his sister again. His sister. That's enough for me to think he's as bad as he always was, no matter if he raped her or not.

About that rape scene, I'm with those who didn't see it as an actual rape. She wanted it, but not there and then. But I have to say that I find it funny that a rape scene should make Jaime look like a thug again, from seeming a bit more human for a while. It was enough for me that he actually wanted to **** his sister again. His sister. That's enough for me to think he's as bad as he always was, no matter if he raped her or not.

It doesn't make him bad though. He truly loves her and would never go with another person. Unlike her.

Weird yes, bad no.  (Pushing Bran out of a tower to conceal the weirdness was quite bad though).

Although not so weird in that world.

The Targaryens who ruled for centuries traditionally married and bred brother to sister to keep the blood pure.

Also, as GRRM said in the interview I posted in the book thread, Jaime pushing Bran out of the window was not only to cover a secret but to save his own life, as well as the lives of Cersei and their children. Robert would not have been merciful had Bran blabbed.

Edited by stwefano

Well... that was different.

Also...

White Walker Darth Maul?

According to the episode synopsis, it was the Night's King

Reading the HBO website, this has now been changed in the synopsis, I assume because they realised they may not have meant to reveal it?

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Hm, starting to deviate from the books a bit more now, but it might just be filler to keep each character's timelines level.

Pretty sure the whole Craster's male babies being given to the White Walkers was never revealed in the books though? It's been a while since I read them to be fair.

Â